018: Oc and lore pt1

So I basically have like a lot of Ocs in the marauders era, so I'm gonna show it to youuuu 🤭🤭🤭

First we have AHEMMMM

CHARLOTTE DIANA GREENGRASS -Sixteen years old-Likes spiders for some reason-Heiress to house Greengrass-Slytherin-Born on December 3, 1960-Daddy issues, mommy issues-Golden child syndrome -Siblings: Xavior & Estella-Eldest child

-Sixteen years old
-Likes spiders for some reason
-Heiress to house Greengrass
-Slytherin
-Born on December 3, 1960
-Daddy issues, mommy issues
-Golden child syndrome
-Siblings: Xavior & Estella
-Eldest child

CHARLOTTE DIANA GREENGRASS -Sixteen years old-Likes spiders for some reason-Heiress to house Greengrass-Slytherin-Born on December 3, 1960-Daddy issues, mommy issues-Golden child syndrome -Siblings: Xavior & Estella-Eldest child

ESTELLA GRACE GREENGRASS
-fifteen years old
-Daddy issues, mommy issues, family issues, FUCK IT 😭
-attachment issues
-craves attention because she didn't receive it a lot when growing up.
-Born on May 2, 1961
-Gryffindor
-Middle child
-Siblings: Xavior & Charlotte

XAVIOR ALEXANDER GREENGRASS-fourteen years old-plays quidditch -pulls girls for some reason -daddy issues -mama's boy -craves academic validation -Born on March 8, 1962-slytherin-youngest child -siblings: Estella & Charlotte

-fourteen years old
-plays quidditch
-pulls girls for some reason
-daddy issues
-mama's boy
-craves academic validation
-Born on March 8, 1962
-slytherin
-youngest child
-siblings: Estella & Charlotte

🦢 Facts

-The Greengrass family were nothing but a bunch of pureblooded wizards and witches who take pride in their glory.

-They were viewed as royalty within the wizarding world, whilst the Malfoys and Lestranges, along with other pureblood families were rich. The house of Greengrass was wealthy and radiated luxury, that's why marrying into the family seemed like a big deal.

-The children's time at hogwarts was useless in academic sense. They knew everything they needed to before enrolling in hogwarts. This was the reason why Estella messed around in lessons.

-Estella feels very out of place during family reunions because she's the only one there who don't believe in their pureblood beliefs.

-Charlotte and Xavior were considered as the perfect children of Elizabeth and William because they manage to actually make their parents' expectations happen.

-Charlotte tries to be very open-minded with muggleborns and half-bloods but being raised by pureblood supremacists, she still has this deep disgusted feeling of being near muggleborns and half-bloods, which she is ashamed of.

-Estella is abrasive, but she isn't super abrasive like Xavior is. She never really managed to show her emotions.

-Each of the children(Xavior, Estella, Charlotte) have at least family issues; Xavior has daddy issues, Estella and Charlotte have both mommy issues and daddy issues.

-Elizabeth(The Mother of the children) favored Xavior a lot more because she had always wanted a son, but seeing that her first and second born were girls. She wasn't quite happy and pressured them a lot.

-Charlotte, Estella, and Xavior have been taught to have "proper" or "neat" handwriting and was also taught to write in cursive but Estella didn't really want to like her family because she didn't want to be a "hypocrite" her handwriting might have ups and downs.

-Estella was kicked out of House Greengrass as soon as she graduated from hogwarts because her parents(William and Elizabeth) were planning for a long time to kick her out.

-Estella craved a lot of attention because her parents would either pay attention to Xavior or Charlotte; mostly Xavior. So when her parents would go and bother her; she will just push them away.

-Xavior had this oozy charm aura about him, he played girls a lot in third year. A lot of people think he's a massive asshole but it's just because he's parents would praise him a lot; quidditch things, high grades, etc. Come to think of it, it made him have a big ego.

-Xavior and Estella were really close when they were younger until Xavior'a first year at hogwarts. So when Estella got kicked out. He locked himself in her room for a while, and legit had a breakdown.

-Charlotte had a lot of pressure on her back, but she also breaks the rules, she just doesn't get caught. That's why she's viewed as perfect by her siblings. She doesn't tell her secrets to anybody, and is really good at lying. She has an innocent face which makes people trust her.