014: Ships headcanons(pt.1)

SHIPS

Jily

*Lily and James*

Scorose

*Rose and Scorpius*

Drastoria

*Draco and Astoria*

Hinny

*Harry and Ginny*

Linny

*Luna and Ginny*
Jegulus

*James and Regulus*

Rosekiller

*Barty and Evan*
Pandlily*

Pandora and Lily*

Wolfstar

*Sirius and Remus*

Moonflower

*Lily and Remus*

Theoluna

*Theodore and Luna*

Dramione

*Hermione and Draco*

Drarry

*Harry and Draco*

Romione

*Hermione and Ron*

Dransy

*Pansy and Draco*

Harmione

*Hermione and Harry*

Neviluna

*Neville and Luna*

Nobleflower

*Narcissa and Alice*

Luciussa

*Narcissa and Lucius*

Lylily

*Lily L, and Lysander*

*HEADCANONS*

*Both platonic and romantic*

*Jily 1*

Lily started understanding every girl in the school during 6th year, when she took another glance at James, finally realizing he's attractive.

*Jily 2*

James used to sneak into Lily's dorm, whenever Remus is in charge of roaming the hallway during prefect duty, and Lily would always let James in. (this is during 7th year)

*Jily 3*

James died, thinking Lily and Harry survived.

*Jily 4*

James calls Lily, his "Lily Flower"

*Scorose 1*

Some people used to actually think that Ginny was like Lily, and Harry to be like James, but they were the opposite of that, despite their appearance, but Scorpius, and Rose were the copy of Jily because Rose was a dark redhead, and smart, Scorpius isn't a brunette, but he acts like James a lot when he's with Rose.

*Scorose 2*

Scorpius calls Rose, his "Red rose" or "Rose flower" in his mind,but he never got the confidence to actually say it straight to her.

*Scorose 3*

Scorpius, and Rose started dating during 6th year.

*Scorose 4*

Rose would often get teased for being a "goodie two shoes" and Scorpius would be there by her side, and Rose would take her temper at him.

*Scorose 5*

Rose wears Scorpius' Slytherin sweaters during Quidditch Matches, but she'd still be hyping the Gryffindors because of the house points.

*Hinny 1*

(Cringe warning)

Ginny used to be so jealous of Hermione because she's close with Harry, that's why Ginny started studying her ass off, staying up late, When Harry found out, he said that: "I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm with you. I'm already okay with that."