Chapter 1

Mill Pov
"Brixton girls, dem a pat the pum pum
Dem a wine up dem waist, dem a pat the pum pum....."

I woke up to my Nicki Minaj ft Lunchmoney Lewis "Trini Dem Girls".That's my song,by the way.Anyway,I could hear my mom and sister already arguing about what she gonna where to school.They go through this every morning.Lord,they don't know when to be quiet.

Slowly walking towards the bathroom.I walked past my mom and sister.I just shrugged and kept going on my journey.Once I got in the bathroom,I turned on the shower.I looked at myself in the mirror and rolled my eyes.Another day of being me,YAY!!I brushed my teeth and washed my face.Once I stepped in the hot steaming shower,letting the water roll down my body.I washed up with some Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Shower Gel. I love the smell of it,plus keeps the attention on me.Don't nobody want no stanky girl.

After washing up,I got out;walking back to my room.I creamed my body with Black Raspberry Vanilla Body Cream.Then slipping on my black lace bra and thong set.Putting on my outfit:

-Baesic Bralet

-Ripped Highwaisted Skinny Jeans(light wash)

-Black Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Sneakers

-Large Gold Hoop Earring

-Black Choker

-Black Bucket Hat

After I getting dressed I did my makeup.Nothing to much, just eyeliner on my top and bottom waterline,winged liner,and some clear lip gloss.Grabbing my phone off the charger and bag out the corner.Grabbing a orange and keys heading out the door.I sled into my 2012 Maybach 57.I give all prop to my daddy.Being the daughter of a famous retired Football player is the best.Anyway I texted Cali seeing if she needed a ride.(LuvMyBestie=Mill/CuzSheMy#1=Cali)

LuvMyBestie-Hey bae you need a ride??

CuzSheMy#1-Yeah come thru..

LuvMyBestie-Ite . Be there in 5

CuzSheMy#1-Ite bae.

I started the car and backed out the drive way.I started down the street;passing security on the way out.I plugged up my phone to AUX,playing Rich Homie Quan Flex(oh,oh,oh) .Bobbing my head to the song.Once I pulled up to Cali house,I beeped the horn.She came out side and looking mighty good.

-Vintage Hollister Wash Joggers

-Red Polo Logo Shirt

-Polo Boxers

-Red Pom Beanie

-Red Polo socks

-Red Nike Roshe Run

-Dreads Braided

Has anyone guessed her favorite color yet.She sled in the passenger sit.She smelled good too,ugh.Me and best stay fye.She gave me a hug and we drove off to school.Fetty Wap My Way ft Monty,came blasting through the speakers.I looked at Cali and she looked at me smiling.Then out of no where we started sing together.Soon we pulled up to the school.Music blasting and all eyes on us,just like I like it. We got out grabbing our bags.

"CAlI"somebody yelled from in front of us.

I looked up to see Alisha.Ugh this girl don't know when to leave people alone.See Alisha and Cali broke up last year at Homecoming.Because Alisha want to be a dick sucking hoe and suck dick in the boys bathroom.Cali caught her and she tried to say that the boy forced her.Like come on,who the fuck will do that.Another thing is she got pregnant two months after that.Talking about she was raped.Yeah right that bitch can't keep her fucking leg shut even if they was glued with gorilla glue.Let just say I can't stand the hoe.

"What do you want Alisha?"Cali asked.

"Just wanted to see if you got my text this morning."Hoeisha said licking her lip.I swear I was gonna throw up.

"Yeah,and my answer is no.So bye"Cali said walking away.Putting her arm around my neck.

I laughed at her face.She looked a little salty,awe poor baby.Cali and I walked in school,seeing all our friends.People greeting us and shit.Then I saw my cousin(Khailia) and God sisters(Jasmine and Yasmine) by my locker.I departed from Cali and walked over to them,while she walked to the her brother(Calvin) and his friends.

"Mhm,I saw you and Cali.When y'all gonna stop playing,get together."Yasmine announced while I opened my locker.Here we go again,they do this everyday.

"Look we are just friends.Y'all need to get over it okay,plus she talk to somebody."I lied. I closed my locker once.Feeling arms snake around my waist.

"Y'all leave my best friend alone."Cali said putting her chin on my shoulder.

"Nah y'all need to stop playing around and go out."Khailia rolled her eyes.

"What you mean?We been going out."Cali said looking at them.She about to give there hopes up.

"Omg since when!"Jasmine and Yasmine squealed.

"Since forever.We go out to eat,the park,movies,school,and other places."She said making me laugh.

"That won't even funny."Khailia said in an annoyed tone.

"Maybe,but your face was."I said laughing some more.

The bell rang for us to go to class.Me and Cali walked to first period still laughing.Once we got to class,we went straight to the back.Soon class started,the teacher was late so we had some old lady.Ugh U.S History is about to be even more boring.Class was almost over,when Calvin walked in. He snuck to the back of the room and sat behind me,and beside Cali.

"Yo,where you been?"Cali whisper.

"Small gym"was all he said with a smile.

Eww.He was fucking that nasty.Probably with Janishle,they nasty.Janishle or Nish is Calvin girlfriend and co-captain of the volleyball team. They forever fucking,I'm suprise she not pregnant.But that's my girl,so I can't judge.As soon as the bell rung,I hauled ass out the classroom.I had to pee like it was fucking hurting me I had to pee so bad.Once I got to the bathroom I busted in the stale.As I was using the bathroom I heard some girl come in crying.I peeped through the space and saw Hoeisha and her stank crew.Lol I crack myself up.

"I can't believe this."I heard her say.

"Why are you still chasing her."her friend asked.

"Because it's meant to be.She is suppose to be mine,and mine only."Ugh hear we go again.

"But she not worried about you.So why are you worried about her?"another one asked.

SMACK!!

"Bitch who the fuck you talking to?"Oh hell no.I stepped out the stale.Well after flushing the toilet.They all looked at me,and a light skinned girl was holding her cheek.

"Look here Hoeisha.I don't care how the fuck you feeling,but you do not put yo hands on somebody else.I should let her beat yo ass.But by the looks of it she's out numbered.So come on honey let's go."I turned to a girl that looked to be a freshman.She had tears on her face,but she followed.

"Hazel you walk out that door with her.I promise I'll make your life a living hell."Hoeisha said with anger on her face.

"I'll take my chances."Hazel said walking with me.