Chapter 2

Cali P.O.V

I was waiting outside the bathroom for Mill.When the monster herself walked up to me.

"Hey baby,"Alisha said wrapping her arms round my neck.I slowly unwrapped her arms and shook my head.She looked like she was about to say something,but I did instead.

"Look first stop with the "baby" shit.You lost that when you want to suck and fuck every nigga in this school.Haha dirty hoe.Shid I put three years into us,but that shit was so stupid.Wanting it anywhere you could get it.Damn really thought you was the one.But yo stank ass was another slut.I got about 20 niggas that can prove it.Got you on video and all.Yeah I know about that shit.Thought I wouldn't find out.Honey I made you.Before you meet me,you was the quiet girl didn't nobody want to fool with,remember that?Yeah i bet you do.But its all over now you known as the school slut.Haha I'm shocked you haven't tired to fuck yo step-dad or brother I wonder."she looked hurt.

I didn't even care,because this bitch had to hear and I said it.She had tears rolling down her face as I rolled my eyes.This chick is really putting on a show for everyone around her.Don't nobody care,because they know I told the truth.Shid she gonna hurt just like I did.Mill told me about this chick after we started dating,but did I believe her.Hell no,I was thinking my quiet book nerd would never do me dirty.But that bitch did me extra dirty.I put three year of my life on the line for a chick who didn't even stay faithful for a damn month like come on.She changed everything in a week.New everything,clothes,hair,evrything.

I watched as she walked in the bathroom,with her hoe squad behind her.I just chuckled,as I heard yelling.Then I thought about Mill in the bathroom too.I was about to go in there until I saw her walk out.She had a new friend too.A fine friend,with a nice ass body,and pretty face.They started walking towards me,but being to caught up in the conversation they was having.They walked right passed me.

So me being me I walked behind then and smacked the shit out of Mills' ass.She turned around and swung her arm.I caught her hand right before it hit my face.She looked at me and chuckled.

"Don't be slapping my ass like that before I beat that ass."She said yanking her arm.I grabbed her waist pulling her to me.Putting my lips close to her ear,feeling her tremble at my touch.

"The last time I checked I be beating that ass."I said gripping her ass as her mouth fell open.I chuckled as her giggled.She just pushed me away looking all mad.I laughed an started walking with Hazel.

"Why you do that?Now you made my friend mad."Hazel said shaking her head.All her curls started bouncing.Hazel is a really pretty girl.

"Oh she will be fine.Now how are you?"I asked and soon I heard.

"Bitch get away she off limits!!"I laughed as Mill came towards us.She laced her arm with Hazel.Hazel looked at her giggled.Then we started walking again,then the bell rung.Mill hugged Hazel and grabbed my arm.Pulling me all way down the hall.

"Come man I don't want to be late."Mill said.What the fuck,Mill doesn't want to be late.She be the one telling  me to skip most of my classes.Once we hit the room I knew why she was in such a rush.Mrs.Jackson class,Mill has a big crush on her.But I don't see why,I can't stand her ass.One she rude ass shit,and never pay attention to you.Why the hell you a teacher if you don't pay attention to your student.

I watched as she watched Mill every move.I knew Mill could feel her watching,because she added a little more jiggle in her ass.What the hell is going on?Mrs.Jackson licked her lips,while Mill winked.Why she fucking winking at her.Now I'm heated,but why?She is just my best friend,nothing more.If she want to get with an older person,then that's her.I still wanted to flex though.

I slowly sat in my seat in the back.Watching as Mill and Mrs.Jackson fucking each other with their eyes.Like come on Mill is to young for you.Man I may sound like a little bitch, but dang she all up in her face.Mill sitting right in front of her.Yo like this shit is pissing me off.

"Mill,why you all the way up there?Come back here."I said waving my hand in his face.She looked at me and started laughing,getting up out her sit.I could see the smirk on Mrs.Jackson face go away,as she mugged me.I grabbed Mill ass,and she just giggled.Then I heard the voice.

"Cali out my class right now.I will not tolerate the sexual harassment."All could do was laugh,Mill did to which really pissed her off.

"You think it's funny Mrs.Mill you can leave too."Mill looked pissed off.She turned around and walked out the classroom.Awe her boo made her mad.I walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"I guess this time I won.Yo baby mad at."I laughed on way out the door.Her mouth was left wide open.

When I got to the hall and didn't see Mill.Yo where the hell she go?She must be at the field.She always go there when somebody in school piss her off.I walked the and she was laying in the middle with her shirt up.Showing her toned stomach,and sunglasses.I slowly walked up to her and sat down beside her.

"How you feeling?"I asked rubbing her leg.She didn't say anything,is she really that mad?I took her sunglasses and she was sleep.Like really,I picked her up and to her to the car.I put her in the back seat,then started the car.

Once we reached my house I got her out.Once in the house I took her to my room,stripping her clothes off.I got a pair of basket ball shorts and a tank top,putting them on her.Then leaving the room to let her sleep.We can finish the school day tomorrow.I laid down on the couch watching tv, soon falling asleep myself.

2 hours Later

I was woken by somebody banging on my door.Who the fuck is it?I opened the door and thought I saw a ghost.It can be,how is this possible...