Chapter 6

Cali P.O.V

I texted Calvin telling him I had to handle something. Mill pulled me out to the car. Damn why she so strong?

"Damn girl calm down.You never wanted me this bad."I said picking her up.She squealed in my ear.I felt her soft lips on my neck,as she found my spot.I groaned in her ear;causing her to smile on my skin. I love how she know what she doing.

Once we made it to the room.I threw her on the bed;she giggled as she landed.I climbed on top of her, slowly kissing any open skin.I felt her squirm under my touch.I loved that too.

"Stop teasing me Cali.It's not fair."She moaned out.I smiled knowing she really wanted me.I slowly unbutton her pants;sliding them down to the floor.I saw she was soaking wet damn.I didn't waste no time to dive in.I felt her hand in my dreads.

I swirled my tongue in her;i felt her back arch.

"Caliii.."she moaned out pulling on my dreads.That made me go crazy,so I went deeper.I felt her breathing start to become heavier,as she moaned louder.

"Yo where you at nigga?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked at Mill and she rolled her eyes. She about to flex on my cousin. I laughed as she got up and went to the bathroom. Sticking her middle finger up at me before closing the door. I shook my head going downstairs. I didn't see anybody, but knowing her fat ass she in my fridge. As I made my way to the kitchen that exactly what I saw. 

"Why you always eating all my food."I said scaring her,as she drop the food on the floor.I shook omy head again.

"I'll clean that up."she said in a scared tone.

"Why you here man?" I asked sitting at the island.

"My mom and I came down because we have no life."she said putting the food in the trash can.I felt hand wrap around my neck.

"Hey Kandy." Mill said as she sat on my lap.

"Am I really seeing this, or is this my mind playing tricks."Mill and I looked at her like she was crazy. What the hell is she talking about now.

"Damn Mill you look tasty."Kandy said making Mill blush. What the fuck she blushing for? I ain't gonna lie my cousin fine as shit. Also think her and Mill had something going on awhile back. That shit just pissed me off. Like they flirt in front of me like I'm not sitting right here. That just got me hot.

"Mmm, you don't look so bad yourself." Mill said licking her lips. Like really, I'm still sitting right here. 

"Girl don't make me come across this island." they both laughed. 

"So what you doing here?"Mill asked with lustful eyes.I tapped her leg. She looked at me and blushed. She was trying to make me jealous. I hate when do that, but I got something for that ass. Just then my phone started ring right on time.

"What up Jen?" I plastered a smile on my face, as Mill scrunched her face up at me.

"Hey Daddy, what you doing?" My main hoe said sweetly.

"Nun." Mill was now burning a hole in my face.

"We miss you Daddy.You should come through." Damn this about to be fun.

"Yeah be there in ten." I said hang up the phone. I tapped Mill for her to get up but she didn't budge. Like I know she feel me tapping her.  

"Mill get up." she shook her head. Ugh why she being childish.I picked her up, got up and sat her back down.

"Where you going?"she asked holding my hand.Like she holding me up from something good.

"I'll be back later."I said walking up stairs.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got my self ready to leave.As I was going out the door Mill yelled for me to bring her back some food. She always want to eat out with her fat ass. I might bring her back something. Key word might.

I got in the car and started it fast. Once I reached the free-way I turned on my music. I hope little mama ready for me, and her mom don't come home like last time. 

10 minutes later

I pulled up to Jennifer house, and knocked on the door. She came to the door dressed in a short red silky smooth looking red robe. Lord her body looked amazing, every curve on point. Her tattoos all out. Lord she know what she do to me. She quickly grabbed me kissing me with so much force.

Soon as we got to her room I threw her on the bed. I looked around the room, light dim, candles lit, she even had rose petals every where. Lord she doing big things, and it's not even my birthday. I love how she do this. 

I bent down kissing her soft lips one more time. Slowly moving down to her neck. She moaned softly in my ear. Her moans where sexy, but not as sexy as Mill. So she like a close second. She gripped on to my dreads, as my lips connected on her neck. I sucked in that one spot, as she threw her back in pleasure.

"Mmmm Cali."she moaned in my ear again. I love when girls moan my name. That shit drives me crazy. I slowly made my way down to her soaking wet lips. I slowly rubbed in a circle while her moans got louder. She was loving this, I guess somebody needed this more than I did. I kissed her lips and she was going crazy, as stuck two fingers in her.

Then everything stop. I looked at her and saw the fear in her eyes. I turned towards the door, only to see another girl.

"Really Jennifer again. Yo like for real." The girl came towards the bed pushing me off her, I just walk out. I shook my head, Jen never told me she was with someone. I guess that's why they called hoes out here. I was about to get  in my car when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mill.

"Why did you follow me Mill?" I said and she looked at me strange.

"I'm sorry but my name is Cameron." she said. I looked her stupid, til I saw her necklace did say Cam on it.

"My bad you remind me of someone,but I didn't know she had a girl. She just called me over here."I said telling the truth. To litta. 

"It's ite I know you didn't. Thanks for telling me the truth."She turned to walk away, but I grabbed her hand.

"How you know I was telling the truth? I could have just lied, and made you look dumb." she giggled. Her giggle sound like Mills'.

"Your eyes said it all."she said. That's some shit Mill would say. Now that I look at her, she look exactly like her.

"Umm this is a weird question, but do you know a girl named Camille?" as soon a I said her name her eyes lit up. 

"Yeah that's my twin sister." she said with so much excitement.

"She never mention no twin sister." I said confused.

"Yeah she doesn't know about me." she started playing with her fingers. Something Mill does when she sad.

"Don't be sad, I'll take you to her." her eyes changed to this bright green color.

"Really? Thank you."I opened my door.

"I'll drive behind you." she said walking to her car.I nodded my head and we drove off.

Soon we pulled up to my house, I turned to Cam's car and she looked terrified. She slowly got out, and walked up to me. She was biting her nails, she was also shaking. She looked up at me,I gave her a warm smile.

Kandy in the mm

My Best FriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara