Chapter 11

Cali POV

I woke up hearing screaming and loud ass music coming from the kitchen. When I walked in there, it was flour and stuff everywhere.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I yelled making everything stop. 

"Hey Cali." Mill said nervously.

"Living room now!!" I said pissed off. All three of them walked in the living room with their heads down. By now everyone was awake. Coco, Cam, and Mill sat on the floor. They knew better then to sit on the couch.

"What the hell makes y'all think it's okay to have a damn food fight in my kitchen!" I yelled.

"We was just making breakfast and I wanted to have some fun." Mill said with her head down. I know she was crying. I sighed heavily and shook my head.

"Can y'all just go in there and clean it up, please?" I asked in a calm voice. Mill was the first one to get up and go in there. I tried to stop her but she pushed past me. I shook my head laying back down and  turned on the tv.

"I have never seen you yell at them like that before." Camdon said looking shocked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

I seen Mill run out the kitchen and down the hall. I just turned back to the tv, laughing and joking with my friends. Then I hear a scream coming from down the hall. I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom. When I opened the door Mill was on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked helping her up.

"Yeah, I just slipped." She said washing her hands.

"How you gonna carry a baby with all this falling?" I asked chuckling but she didn't. She ain't smile either. I must have really hurt her feelings.

"Mill I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. She didn't say anything.

"Okay so how about this, we can go to the mall and Toys R Us after y'all clean the kitchen." I said looking at her in the mirror. I saw her eyes light up and she smiled widely. I laughed at her as she jumped around in my arms.

"Okay I'll go tell the girls." she said running down the hall.

"You better slow down before you fall again!" I yelled after her.I walked in the living room and sat down.

"Y'all we about to die." I said shaking my head.

"Why you say that?" They asked.

"We going to TOYS R US!!" I heard Cam and Coco yell.

"Nigga we gonna be in there all day."Jordan whined. I laughed because that's true. Coco and Mill would stay in there for hours and not want to leave. They always finding new shit and we be stuck in there for another hour.

"We done."They can in standing at the door. I got up and walked in the kitchen. That bitch was cleaner than ever before. I don't know how they did it but the did.

"Okay lets get dressed and we can go." I said looking at them.

" I said looking at them