Chapter 3

Cali P.O.V

My dad was standing in front me.Well my dad is a female,but you get what I mean.She stood there smiling at me.She looked like she was living good.That shit pissed me off even more.How the fuck she gonna come here and shit.She left when I was 4,why she here now.

I tried to shut the door,but she held it open.

"What do you want?Why are you here?"I said wit venom in my voice.She chuckled.

"Come on baby girl you not happy to see me?"she said smiling at me.In my head I was having mixed emotions.I'm upset to see her,but happy as hell she standing in front of me.

"That didn't answer my question.Now once again,what are you doing here?"I said raising my voice a little.I know that woke Mill.She a light ass sleeper.My dad looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to?"She tried to get loud.I chuckled and tried closing the door once again.

"Come on man leave.I don't want you here and I'm damn sure my mom don't."I started to get heated.She pissing me off.You left to follow your dreams to be in the WNBA.Left two kids and wonderful women behind.Know after all these years you fucking back.This is some shit right here.

"Cali?What's going on?"I heard Mill say.I turned to her she was rubbing her eyes.She then looked out the door.I could see in her eyes she wanted to say some smart shit.But she walked up to me,putting her arms around me.She looked at my dad rolled her eyes,then snuggled into me.I just smile putting me arm around her.

"You still sleepy?"I whispered in her ear.All she could do is nod her head.I chuckled and kissed her head.She giggled,gosh I love that.

"Y'all are so cute."My dad said.

"Why are you even here?!?"Mill asked and you could tell she was annoyed.

"Who you talking to little girl?"She said stepping up a little.And Mill let me go stepping up too.Lord my dad really picked the wrong fight.

"I'm talking to you Mrs.Allison Edwards.You have no right to be here,SO WHY ARE YOU HERE?"Mill wasn't playing no games.I saw my dad hand go up.Oh hell no.

SMACK

Mill held her face and before she had the chance to swing.I punched the shit out of my dad knocking her out.I was beyond pissed.

I held Mill close to me as I closed the door.She was crying she was angry though.

"Why didn't you let me hit her back?"she said with a pouted lip.The lip,ugh that fucking lip.

"Because she not worth it,and plus you my babygirl.So I'm always here to protect you."I said poking her nose she giggled and then pushed me.All I could see her is run to the bathroom.I ran after her.

"Mill open the door."I yelled through the bathroom door.

"No,I'm peeing."I laughed her.I thought something was really wrong with her.The last she ran away like that was something way different.

I walked back into the living room as my mom and Ms.Sexy came through the door.Ms.Sexy is MIll's mom,when I mean her body is bad.The lord blessed her when he made her.

"What the hell you doing home."My mom said smacking my neck.I grabbed my neck.

"It's not my fault."I said rubbing my head.

"Really,then who fault is it,then?"She said standing in front of me.I heard the bathroom door close,"You better not have one of your little hoes in this damn house." she walked over to the hallway.

"Awe,hey baby doll."She said hugging Mill. See my how my mom do me.Mill is her baby doll,as you can see.She been that way ever since we met.I like it and can't stand it at the same time. Mainly because they like to talk about me and my life.

"Hey,what are ya'll doing here?"she said looking at her mom. Ms.Sexy looked her like she was ready to yell.

"What are you doing here?"she said looking at Mill.

"Mommy.I had a hard day at school."Mill said in a sweet tone.Slowly walking over to her mom.All Ms.Sexy could do was laugh.

"Tell me the truth."Mill sighed and looked at her mom.

"Ms.Jackson."was all Mill said.Ms.Sexy just shook her head.

"Come on and tell momma what happen."Ms.Sexy said sitting down.So they sat down ad was talking about it.My mom was into it too.Lord,help me.

"Umm mom.Dad came by today."I said cutting their conversation short.They all looked at me.I just turned back and looked at the tv.

"What happen?Why did she come by?Did she ask for me?What did you do?"My mom bum rushed me with questions.I just shook my head.Mill didn't say anything either,and I know she wanted to tell her everything.

"She just came by getting loud. Waking Mill out of her sleep. Then Mill and her got into it.She smacked Mill, and I decked her in the face. "I said not really caring about it any more. Mill got up and came to the couch. Laying down on my chest, wiping away a stray tear.

"Look Cali if you want you can let it out.I'm right here for you."she whispered in my ear.I couldn't hold in anymore.All my tears rolled down my check.Mill hugged me tight,I love having her around.Mill looked at me,and I looked at her.She is always here for me,and I love her for that.I couldn't believe what I was about to do,but I did it.I kissed her softly wanting her to kiss back.When she did I couldn't help but smile.The kiss started to get heated,I rubbed her body slowly.Then I heard her moan,that made me want to fuck the shit out of her.Then I heard a voice clear.

"Y'all we are still in the room."My mom said laughing at us.Ms.Sexy started laughing too.I looked at Mill she blushed looking back at her mom.

"Let's go to my room,and we can do what we want."I whispered in Mill ear.She blushed even harder.

"No,can we go watch a movie?"she asked so innocently.Gosh I can't say no to her.

"Ite ma,I got you."she slowly sat up and made her way off me.I followed behind her.

"Don't be to loud!"Ms.Sexy said.We laughed and made our way up the stairs.I closed the door behind us,and turned on Netflix.Laying next to Mill,she laid on my chest.This is a good feeling,having her lay on me.