Chapter 7

No one p.o.v

Cali and Cam walked in the house. They could hear everyone in the living room. Talking and laughing. They walked in and all the talking stopped. Cam looked more nervous she had put her head down.

"Cameron??" Alshia asked looking at her other daughter.

"Hi mom."Cam said with her head down. Alshia slowly walked to Cam touching her face softly. I seen tears slowly start to slid down both of their faces. They hugged tightly crying on each other shoulder.

"I thought I would never see you again."Alshia said looking at a crying Cam,"How did you get here? Are you here with your father? Oh my gosh where is you father?" Alshia asked as she rubbed Cam cheek.

"I ran away. He's not the same mommy."Cam cried harder, as Alshia pulled her into another hug.

"Your safe now." Alshia said rubbing her back.

"I came to find you and Mill. But when I got here I had no where to go."Cam said wiping her face.

"Well I'm Mill. I can see you my twin sister. I have heard so much about you,but dad said you died."Mill said with tears coming down her face.

"Well he said that because I ran away."Cam said smiling at Mill.

Mill P.O.V

I can't believe my dad would tell me that she died. He gonna pay for that shit. Anyway I looked at Cali and she was smiling at us. How did she find her, I been looking for her since forever.

"How did you find her?" I ask Cali walking up to her.

"She was that thot girlfriend."Cali said.

What my sister like girls too. Lol what are the chances.Wait she was Jen girlfriend. And she tried to cheat on my sister. Oh hell naw. I started walking towards the door, but Cali pulled me back. Naw the hoe about to loose her life . I yanked my arm away from Cali and grabbed her keys off the front table. She grabbed me again, this time picking me up.

"Put me down Cali."I screamed, with everyone looking at me.

"NO.Because I know what you about to do." She said throwing me on the couch,"And stay there."she said in a stern voice. I rolled my eyes.

"You was about to go to Jen house to beat her ass?" Cam asked. I nodded my head. She got up and held her hand out. I grabbed her hand and stood up. We started walking towards the door,but Cali stood in front of us.

"Look I know y'all want to fuck shit up...."

"If you know then you really should move."Cam and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"No and Mill you not gonna fight with the condition you in."she was right, damn.

"Ugh I hate when you are right."I said rolling my eyes. I let go of Cam hand, then started walking to Cali room.

 I let go of Cam hand, then started walking to Cali room

I laid on the bed and just started thinking. I felt hands wrap around me, already knowing who it was i stayed in my position.

"Are you okay?"Cali asked putting her head in the crock of my neck.

"Yeah I'm just think about things I can't do,you know because I pregnant." I said turning towards her.Cali chuckled a little bit. Something smart about to come out her mouth.

"Yeah maybe yo bad ass will learn something from this ."I giggled as she smiled at me.

"But for real Cali.I got to do this.I really need to learn how to change my ways. I have a child coming I don't want my child looking at me and be disappointed in me." I said going back into deep thought.

"He or she would love you more then anybody can love you."She said making me smile. 

"What is everybody doing downstairs?"I asked wiping my face.

"Nun your mom trying to talk Cam out of beating Jen ass. Candy flirting with yo sister, and that'a about it." I chuckled shaking my head. Candy always trying to get with somebody. But my twin sister though.

"Yeah, but didn't you tell me you had a twin sister?" I thought about what I was about to say.

"Well when my mom split he took her and my mom took me. That's when we moved here,and my mom met yours. When I turned 4 I wanted to see my sister, but when we called he told us she got hit by a car, and died. I was heartbroken. My mom and I tried to come see her and grave. But he told us she was cremated. But I could feel her you know. Like I knew she wasn't dead. I could still feel her crying and her laughing. Also I would have bruises from out anywhere. I knew they where from her, because my mom would ask about them. When I told her I didn't know where they were from. She got this look of hope in her eyes. So I always knew she was here." I said wiping my tears away from my eyes.

"Oh dang,but I remember about those bruises. Because I remember you screaming in you sleep one time you stayed. Then the next morning you had a huge bruise on you side." Cali said rubbing my side.

"Yeah I remember that. That dream still haunts my thoughts. Its like I was watching him hurt her through her body. I felt everything she felt. It was creepy." I said remembering that night perfectly. It hurt me to see that. 

"Hey you guys."Cam said jumping on us. I laughed and pushed her off,she hit the floor hard.

"Ow!"we both said hold the back of our head. We look at each other and laughed.

"You can feel that too. I thought I was the only one the can feel that." She said smiling.

"Yeah I got bruises from when we were younger."I said showing some recent ones.

"I'm sorry for all of those. I tried fighting back but that made it worse." she put her head down. I could tell she was thinking.

"Has mom ever put her hands on you?" she said softly. I looked at her, grabbing her hand.

"Only if I did something bad,but only like a regular spanking. That's it." I said looking at her.

"Oh." was all she said as tears rolled down her cheek.

"Did anything else happen to you? You can tell me." I said looking at her.

"When I turned 13, he would come in my room and touch me. Then when I turned 15 he raped me, that's the year I ran away." she said breaking down in my arms.