Chapter 12

Mill POV

"Are you mad?" I asked my sister as we looked at toys.

"What you mean?" She asked picking up this fuzzy bear.

"I can feel something is wrong just tell me." I said rubbing the bear. It was so fuzzy.

"I'm fine, it's just the way she  talked to me. It reminded me of someone back home." she said carrying the bear. 

"She was just playing don't take it so serious." Coco said picking up a skate broad. I don't know why she so into them, she bust her ass every time she step on one.

"I guess." Cam said picking up a hula hoop. I felt hands on my waist and smiled.

"Why you always do that?" I asked 

"Because I missed seeing you." I heard a voice but not Cali voice. Turning around I seen Ms.Jackson.

"What do you want?" I asked turning around not paying her no mind.

"You still mad at me." She said turning me to face her.

"Yes Nesha." I said calling her by her first name. 

"Look I'm sorry ite. I got jealous of the way she touched you. You mine and I don't like that shit." Nesha said kissing my neck.

"Naw we not together so why does it matter?" I pushed her back and stared at her.

"Why you being that way?" She said forcefully pulling me to her.

"Yo let go of my sister." Cam said pulling towards her.

"Ooo, two of you. This could be fun." Nesha said licking her sexy ass lips.

Wait I'm suppose to me mad. Why did I just say that?

"Nah It's not that type of party." Coco said pulling us away. We walked away from her and started looking at toys again.

"Who was that?" Cam asked.

 "Our AP Lit teacher." I said like I didn't care.

"Mill you fucking your teacher." Cam said loud.

"No hoe. We have never fucked but we have fooled around." I said through clenched teeth. Yeah it's true I have fooled around with her but don't let Cali know she will go crazy. 

"So have y'all done anything and be honest." Coco said smiling and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Let's just her head game A1 and she work them fingers like magic." I said remembering about the day in her room.

"Does anybody else know?" Cam asked. I shook my head no.

"You a little nasty freak." Coco said making Cam and I laugh.

"Hey babe." I heard Cali say as she wrapped her hand around my waist. I looked at the girls she said shh.

"Where y'all been?" I asked looking at Cali.

"Oh we were by the baby stuff." She said as my eyes lit up.

"Oh where show me?" I asked very excited and ready to shop for my baby.

"We be back y'all." Cali said as I pulled her to the baby stuff. I ran as fast as I could while holding on to Cali hand. She was laughing as I dragged her to the baby side of the store.

"Can we please buy stuff?" I asked as I say this cute ass carseat, with the matching stroller.

It was so cute and I wanted it so much

"Please Cali can we get it." I said hugging the box. People were walking passing us looking at me like I had no since. I laughed and let go of the box.

"We can come back you not even big and haven't even told you mom yet" Cali said making me frown. But she was right so I need to get over it.

We walked back to the crew and they had tons of bags. 

"Y'all ready to leave?" Cam asked.

I frowned before walking out the store thinking about the stuff I could have got. Making it to the car before everyone else. I leaned up against the trunk feeling someone grab my arm. I turned to see Nesha.

"Look can we just smash this. I'm sorry okay, I can't help how I feel." She said with her light brown eyes staring into mine. 

"Look I thought you would be mature and not let kid shit get to you. But I guess I was wrong." I looked for her to get mad. Instead she nodded her head looking past me. I turned around to see everyone staring at us.

"I'm just gonna leave." She walked away to her car. I just got in the car, waited for everybody else. I honestly don't know how I actually feel about this. I don't know if I should be mad or happy. I'm so confused, haha I'm confused. 

"What you smiling so hard?" Cali asked getting in the drivers seat.

"Yo, why you so goofy?" My sister said laughing.

"Y'all weird girls." Cali shook her head. The car started as we pulled out the parking lot. Looking out the window I saw a WOOD GRILL. Cam and I screamed making Cali swerve.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all?" Cali mugged us and continued driving. I frowned as we passed it.  

"Awe." Cam said feeling as hurt as I was. She was still looking at WOOD GRILL. Cali turned in to a gas station getting out the car. I guess we pumping gas. 

"Duh we getting gas." Cam said to me like I was dumb. I looked at her with a mug and she did too.  Then we started laughing. Camdon shook her head laughing too.

"Y'all are so strange." Camdon said getting out the car.

"I think we ran her away." Cam said laughing as we looked out the window. I laughed looking out the window seeing Cali stare in to space. I wonder what she's thinking about, because she thinking , might hard. She only do that when she stress. But what is she stressed about. Is it me, could I be the reason she stressing. It has to be me who else will stress her out. Maybe my baby news was causing it. Why do I cause bad on everyone. Maybe I should go home today.

Cali got back in the car smiling at me and grabbing my hand. I slowly loosen our grip and looked out the window. I could see her looking at me strangely, but it's for her own good. She has enough problems, and I don't want me and mines to be another.

{Okay guys I know it has been awhile but I been really just trying too get things done. College apps, working and more. I know I keep saying I'm going to get better at updating. I'm trying, so bare with me. Also I hope everyone had a good time with family  over the holidays. Kisses }