Chapter 10

Cali POV

I was laying on the pillow with Mill head on my chest. Cam and Camdon is laying the couch, Jamie was laying with Coco. The Jordan and Danny was laying with each other. We was in the middle of the movie when I heard two moans. I looked at Mill then Cam.

"It wasn't me." Mill said looking at Cam. I laughed why they trying to be nasty on the couch.

"Look I didn't know that would happen." Camdon said laughing. 

"Stop being nasty then." I said laughing a little harder.

I looked at Mill seeing something was wrong. She hopped up and ran to the bathroom. I followed her to hold her hair. But when I got there she was sitting on the toilet swinging her legs. I laughed at her looking like a little kid.

"Really Mill?" I asked looking at her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I had to go really bad. I almost peed on myself." She said washing her hands.

"Okay." I leaned against the door watching her fix herself.

"What?" she said blushing a little.

"Nothing." I said looking away, and started walking back to the living room. I heard feet behind me and knew Mill was about to try something. I was right when I felt her jump on my back. 

"To the living room we shall go." She said hold on to me with her left arm and pointing in the direction of the living room with the right. I started running as she screamed like a little girl. When we made it to the living room she laughed and got off my back. She smiled at me as she laid back on my chest. We watched the movie the rest of the night.

Camdon POV

Everyone was sleep but Cam and I. She was laughing with her cute self at Kevin Hart. I know she look like Mill. But she not like her. Mill has a mouth and not afraid to use, she kinda loud, and kinda stuck up at times, she like my babe sister. But Cam is more sweet, kind, but she have a mouth too. But you go to really get on her nerves. 

"Hey you want anything from the kitchen?" Cam asked as she got up.

"Yeah." I said following behind her. I watched her ass sway side to side with a tad bit of jiggle to it. Lord be with me. 

"You know you didn't have to come in here. I could have gotten it." She smiled at me. 

"It's okay I wanted to come." I said as she handed me a beer out the refrigerator.

"So Cam where you from?" I asked wanting to know about her.

"Well Charlottesville, Virginia." She said with a smile,"It's hella small at least to me. Not much to do once you have done everything. But I mean I love and miss my home town." she said looking down.

"Did you have lots of friend there?" I said taking a sip of my beer.

"No not really. I had maybe one, but she died a couple weeks before I left." She said looking in deep space. I seen a tear roll down her face as she became very quiet.

"I'm sorry." I put my beer down and stood beside her. 

"It's okay." she said sitting on the island.

"May I ask how she died." she just looked at me.

"Her mom and step dad." Was all she said. I saw more tears roll down her cheek. 

"I'm sorry I made you cry." I said hugging her.

"This is the first time I actually showed emotion towards her death." she said through tears.

"You can always cry on my shoulder." I said holding her.

"Like how can your own mother do that to you? How can she choose a man over you? I just don't get it." She cried on my should for an hour til everything was out.

"How do you feel now." I asked watching her wipe her beautiful face. 

"Good actually."She said smiling,"Come on lets go finish the movie." She grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the couch.  I laid down and watched her every move she was a strong girl just like her sister. But I can see she been through some rough times.

Cam POV

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, and hearing Camdon's light snoring. I laughed getting up go to the bathroom. I found some spare toothbrushes and face towels. After doing my morning hygiene; I went to the kitchen to see my sister by the stove.

"Hey Mill." I said sitting in the bar stool. 

"Morning Boo." she said with a smile on her face.

"What got you so happy this morning?" I asked smiling at her.

"I don't know. What got you so happy this morning?" She asked flipping pancakes.

"Nothing, but can I help?" Mill nodded her head.

"Hey can you hand me my phone?" she asked pointing to the table.

I handed her, her phone and she turned on Rihanna Sex With Me. This was my favorite song. We was singing dancing and just having fun. It felt so right to be doing things like this with my sister. Soon the song was over.

"Well I like how y'all party without me." Coco said scaring the shit out of us. 

"Sorry you scared the shit of us." I said laughing.

"Y'all I'm making cinnamon buns." Coco said smiling as she got them out the fridge.

"Okay turn the music back up and lets finish breakfast." Coco said turning the music up and twerking on my leg.

I laughed and then I felt powder hit my face. I looked at Mill to see her with a small grin on her face. Coco and her laughing at me. I saw the chocolate syrup smiling at her.

"You better not." She said with a warning look.

"And if I do?" I said doing it anyway. I threw it all over her head, and then war began.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!"