The Game of Regret

"A year... as if it's the final chapter."

The daughter with golden, radiant yellow eyes spoke with a voice that harmonized with a sigh, and darkness continued to wrap around the dimly lit place.

The person looked at her, signs of emotion on his face, tilting his head away from her, while she observed the being with curious eyes, skillfully interpreting the language of his body, allowing her to understand his desires and thoughts.

"I know you wonder if this is a warning of a recurring nightmare's beginning."

She smiled serenely, responding with a voice fluctuating between softness and elevation, looking proudly, her eyes shining intensely toward the person. "Don't let the last night of your life die in silence, create new memories for yourself with colorful blood."

Then she touched him with her fingers, and the candles immediately ignited in the place, she approached him closer, grinning broadly as she inhaled the scent of fear.

"If you're going to escape, try until the end, otherwise, don't start."

He manipulates expressive body movements, while she resorts to hand signals, examining the dark place with an uncovered smile, tension and speechlessness appear, she turns with a sharp look, delving into her thoughts.

Quickly, she drew her sickle after noticing danger approaching from behind, striking and defeating the attacker, pushing him to the ground, leaving the sickle's mark in his chest, the sickle then descends from his body, ending the life of the creature that was just a failed scientific project, created and terminated swiftly by her decisive action.

The daughter turns mysteriously, sensing his thoughts, and smirks mockingly. "Do you think you can feel pain?" She forcefully uses the sickle and adds with a scornful voice. "These will be your last moments, but you won't forget."

She continues to strike defensively and violently with a cold facial expression, black shadows swirling around the prone body, and silence takes over the place as the grieving daughter lies there, gazing at the ground.

"Do you see the flowing blood?"

A storm of thoughts and emotions erupts in her mind, swirling like a virus transmitting and affecting, she immerses herself in previous memories until silence prevails after the killing, as she continues to contemplate her thoughts, a scene in her mind resurfaces like a flashback, reviving those past moments, and she remains lost in her thoughts as ideas collide in her mind.

"To be alive? suddenly, the strangeness of this phrase shook me, as if it doesn't apply to anyone here, especially beside me." She said with a subdued laugh.

"Why are you always like this? why can't you ever understand my feelings?"

"Enough, don't start with me today, always this cursed crying."

The person's face paled. "I'm just trying, but you don't care."

"You're the one complicating everything for yourself, don't provoke me."

"I can't bear this pressure, even if I'm strong!"

She snapped sharply. "Enough! all this crying won't change anything, look at yourself!"

"Don't attack me.. I'm just trying to maintain my dignity as a human being."

"The conversation is over, I can't bear this foolishness."

The persona conveyed in despair. "Don't you have the ability to think logically and end things smoothly?"

"You tear up swiftly, and I become quickly incensed, how are we supposed to agree?"