Love Talk

The brunette stealthily opened the door, glanced at the spacious hall, and hurried towards her room, meanwhile, her lover stood, attentively observing her after she entered.

"Where were you, Cassandra?"

She raised her eyes to take a sip from her own drink and offered me another glass.

"Let's have something at least, to reassure ourselves that we aren't just soulless beings moving around."

"Rather, tell me where you were, anywhere I turned looking for you and couldn't find you."

Cassandra sat on the bed, having returned just minutes ago, recalling what happened in the morning, she couldn't help but sigh.

"It was just a passing need, nothing more."

"Your face shows annoyance, yet you smile at the same time? is that a human contradiction?"

She snatched her glass with a sneer. "Get it through your head, I loathed killing that disgusting creature, but its twisted carcass wasn't worth the trouble, do you honestly think I should have lugged it around like a meal?"

My body received a little praise. "How did you twist him so quickly? he seems incomparable to your flexibility, Cassie."

Cassandra pulled my hands to sit closer to her. "Quiet, do you want a microphone to raise your voice even more, for everyone to hear here?"

"No need for shouting, I'm here for whispered consultations, my microphone deals only with secret sounds." I shouted with some mockery.

She disappeared into her maze again, pondering what happened, while I contemplated herself and her peculiar feelings towards everything, she's a volatile personality, appearing crazy with others, emotionally cold, yet with me, calm in nature.

She opened her lashes with a touch of mischief, and I held her hand between mine.

"Stop thinking about what happened, take it positively, Cassandra."

Her hands roamed around her body, her yellow eyes immersed in mine, those eyes with golden hues and a deep ocean, skillfully draining her expressions.

It was a strange sensation coursing through her for the first time, Cassandra turned, letting her gaze wander toward her wardrobe, finding an outfit she wanted to wear, lowering her gaze, she returned to her boyfriend, who was admiring her while holding her waist, and all of this while his whispers to her intensified.

"Your dress makes you beautiful, or more accurately, a princess."

She raised her hand to my shoulder, smiling. "That's kind of you, my prince."

I tightened my grip around her waist, bringing her closer, and whispered audibly. "You even reminded me of one of the cartoons, what was its name?"

She distanced herself for a moment, but she quickly melted into my embrace until her back was against my chest.

Her hand approached my waist, and her breath, stuck to my neck, moistened it. "Right, the princess and the frog."

I looked at her in surprise as she continued to laugh at the expressions on my face.

"Are you waiting for a kiss to turn you back into a prince or what?"

I smiled gracefully, and that enticing smile dared to approach her pounding heart.

"On the contrary, I'm already a prince, it seems roles are reversed, as you were the frog, and you kissed me back to being a princess."