Sustained Harassment

I stood holding a mirror in my hands, carefully examining the details of my appearance before leaving, my eyes wandered over the features of my face, then paused at the reflection, focusing behind me on an image showing three distant human girls - Bela, Cassandra and Daniela - adorning the wall.

"You should have gone through all of this."

I observe the images thoughtfully and whisper to myself.

"Maybe one day these girls will find someone who appreciates them with the passion I feel towards them."

After opening the door, I decided to quickly return to the room for warmth, noticing an unexpected chill outside, I opted for warmer clothing.

Once prepared and attempting to leave, a forceful push from the door struck me, hitting my face with such strength that it almost broke my nose, sharp pain engulfed my face, the sudden shove left its mark on my face and body.

"Haha, look at you here, was that a moment of leniency? were you hoping for a small force to achieve something? you're just a small mind seeking to shine in a big world." The attacking voice erupted with mockery.

"This strong punch in another place will be your payback next time!"

"Do you think your bad day is over? ha, no, you won't easily enjoy that luxury, you don't even deserve to leave the castle in the first place, and I didn't choose you to be bold in this manner, you little rascal."

Cassandra tried to pull me back into the room by pushing me, but I stopped her with my words.

"I can't stay here forever, there are three important things in my life, and I hold them sacred, the first is myself, the second is myself, and the third is also myself, you need to know that because I'm not your slave."

"You won't surpass me! perhaps you should retire before luck does it for you."

"Your control doesn't matter to everyone."

"You're wrong, they satisfy me, and my life revolves only around my own satisfaction."

"I also live for my own satisfaction, and everyone shows their obedience to you even if it's fake, you won't lose your life if I step out for a few minutes!"

Cassandra smiled mockingly. "Pretend to be strong as much as you want, but don't ignore the danger awaiting you in the outside world."

I freed myself from her grip. "Yes, you're clever, you know well that I can't escape."

The lights went out in the room as I left, darkness fell, and Cassandra lay on the bed, embracing the pillow, there she discovered a book related to me and decided to read it.

After finally stepping out, I raised my hands to feel the cool evening air, smiling widely.

"At last, the long-awaited tranquility, a peaceful life!"

But my smile gradually faded, turning into a mocking grin.

"In your dreams, man! peaceful life?! what peaceful life when we wake up every day to the horror pounding our bones, creating thoughts that make our minds tremble in their fragility? it's just the calm before the storm, and I've always believed in that, every time its volcanoes calm down, they erupt again in the most savage and violent ways."

Why does this excessive thinking about Cassandra Dimitrescu creep into my life? it's truly annoying, a burden on my mind.

"For me, she's a demoness, a ruthless barbarian, a sadistic psychopath, a creature steeped in darkness, as if her hands were made for torturing humans, she wants to strip everyone of the blessing of breathing, just as she was stripped of humanity!?"