Sultry Stratagems

In a moment when the echoes of the night touch my deep thoughts, snowflakes gently fall outside the window, and the tranquility of the night is adorned with musical melodies seeping from below, it seems as if someone is playing, the sounds of the cold wind and its breezes behind the glass intertwining with my thoughts and dreams, creating an internal blend, the external calm conflicts with internal turmoil in a quiet yet long and profound moment.

These circumstances arose from my presence in a small cell, where walls surrounded me from every side, during a moment of respite, a specific angle caught my attention, prompting me to explore it, it turned out to be an old but usable phone that I could benefit from.

In that precise moment, I noticed a fly standing on the phone screen, moving harmoniously, soon, a group of flies unexpectedly gathered, seemingly attempting to control my movements in a comical manner.

A bothersome person approached from behind, seemingly enjoying the touch without seeing me, the flies continued to surround me until suddenly I was dropped to the ground, the sound of the cold wind ceased, and silence sneaked in unexpectedly, door handle clicks and rings blended in the still air, making me jump towards the door in tension. I witnessed its gradual movement until it opened in her hand, and Daniela appeared with eyes filled with joy and delight, relaxed after consuming a large amount of wine, she moved towards me with reproachful steps, as she circled around, she approached with a calm smile and serene eyes, but I backed away, ran, and Daniela caught me from behind, she attempted to bite, but withdrew, releasing a cheerful laughter from her lips.

In a moment of tranquility between us, I felt the presence of a strange sound filling the room, as if it occupied me with multiple voices, Daniela's shiny yellow eyes gazed at me, and simultaneously, scattered sounds surrounded me, light giggles emanated from Daniela, and the tone of her laughter turned into a delicate melody playing in my ears, then I was surprised by another woman's laughter from different corners of the room, Bela's quiet laughs and playful deep tone echoed this time from a different angle.

"Something taints my moment, perhaps it's a lost hope, maybe tempting wine, perhaps comforting forgetfulness, maybe a fleeting embrace, perhaps a sighing wound, maybe a mysterious lover, perhaps it's you."

"That moment won't be complete without a touch of madness beside you.."

Daniela interrupted me with the language of her body, two fingers on my lips and a hand pulling me towards her with eyes pulsating with excitement.

I felt light and invisible touches playing with my body, and my heartbeats quickened when Daniela's reaction reflected mine, she smiled and took a deep breath to control the rush of excitement, she tried to calm the scattered enthusiasm within her and smiled amid my questions about the identity of the voices and mysterious touches, my eyes noticed her smile widening noticeably.

"Why do you gaze at me like this?" My words sneaked clearly.

"Staring doesn't always require a response, so don't expect an answer." She replied with a sweet voice, transcending my usual accent.

"What a dull moment, can I step outside for some fresh air? I need some pure breezes, I'm here in a small cell, not a comfortable room as it may seem." I stood, attempting to distance myself from her presence beside me and avoided her gaze.

"Withdrawing from the room or the castle? don't imagine that I'm unaware of your intentions." She declared, raising her eyebrow mockingly towards me.

"It's just arrangements in your mind and the way you think." I spoke confidently, despite lowering my head, my eyes fixed on hers without any deviation.