Lust of Intimacy

I heard her well when she was talking downstairs and wanted to end the conversation quickly, then she hurriedly entered her room and locked the door with a key, as if she had planned and intended to do what she was about to do, my body stiffened as she placed her hand on top of mine, her other fingers grasping behind my neck, exploring it, I couldn't move my body lying on her bed at that moment, she embraced me from behind, her face approaching my chest, then she touched my neck.

"What are you up to? don't you find it weird being here with me while your mother might be chatting with them, sorting things out? it's better to be with your sisters in case they call and you can't answer."

"I want to taste you."

"Oh.. but take it slow, uh.."

Cassandra pressed on my chest, teasing it, while her face was buried behind my neck, her breaths circled harmoniously around my skin, and her intoxicating scent stuck to me, then she bit my neck, and her tongue continued to lick from top to bottom.

I became captivated by her hand, caressing my chest, and her touches soothingly reaching the scalp of my head after she had finished drinking from me.

Her actions and facial expressions revealed her whenever I looked at her, the bold step of getting so close to me was a strong gamble in revealing what was inside her explicitly.

"Do you have a crush on me?"

She caught me off guard with this question, pulling me out of my daze with her touch on my body, she turned half of her face towards me, her eyelids refusing to relax or look away from me.

"It would truly bum me out if you're not, as I've got a strong liking for you."

Her words only added to my stiffness, my eyelids moved without fully grasping what I had heard just moments ago.

"Are you telling me that you fancy my blood, like it's a delicious gourmet meal? surely you're not serious about anything else, I don't know why my mind wandered off."

"The love I desire is different, love beyond the bounds of logic, it's something hard to define, mysterious in nature, admiration and love are two different things, but desire, with all the soul, with all the body, with everything, that's love."

"You..?"

"Yes, you've won my heart."

"How.."

"Just by being you! no need for explanations."

"Why do you love me?"

"Does a drowning person get asked why they drowned?"

"Ah.. I see."

"And hope comes and goes, but I won't bid it farewell.. I can't bear it anymore, will you be mine?"

"Your feelings are valid, but this happened quickly, I find it strange, and.."

"Yes, yes, I understand, take all the time you need, you're welcome to stay here as long as your heart desires, the whole blood servant concept was merely a ruse to ensure you'd stay, providing a pretext to keep you by my side, safeguarded from my family's intentions, there are no obligations here, no tasks to perform, you'll have everything you need, should you desire anything, just express it, and it will materialize before you in a matter of moments."

"Oh, that's too much.. I don't deserve this."

"You deserve it, it's the least a lady can do for her special one."

"You exude a wonderful blend of maturity and attractiveness, to the point that you asked me to be your lover without hesitation, like, do you really love me to this extent and want to speed up our relationship?"