Dark Seduction

I found myself in the room I had entered before at her command, I wasn't precisely aware of time as the only clock in the room had stopped ticking, I waited for a few moments until the black-haired girl entered, casting a sharp glance at me, she then locked the door behind her with her key, I stood there, our eyes meeting.

"Tell me, man-thing, do you always babble in that annoying manner whenever someone treats you in a way that doesn't suit your arrogance? poor my sister has suffered a lot because of you."

Our eyes met for the first time at that moment, I looked at her with anger, memorizing her features and expressions, I took two steps back, a strand of my hair slipping through her fingers, her eyes remained fixed on me.

"Surely, what I'm about to narrate may not matter to you but it matters to me, and you're obliged to listen, put your desires aside for a moment and prepare your mind to comprehend what I'm going to say."

She licked her lips with her tongue and nodded her head, her eyes and arms resting lightly.

"My calm demeanor is a deception that doesn't match my style, my voice troubles you, and every step you take forward, you remain in my shadow, don't bother trying, I won't be an easy task for you, you're trapped in my hands like a hostage, if it doesn't suit you now, it will later, there's no escape."

Her eyes remained steady, not wandering to my body but still mocking me.

"A person doesn't die of grief over something they never had or a dream they failed to achieve, but they might die feeling humiliated, stripped of their self-esteem, which is more shameful than failure."

I lifted my head defiantly, my eyes no longer filled with disappointment. "Your demeaning glares and your blaming words were nothing more than scattered toxic air, causing me only an itch, ready to do anything to escape your corner, we all now know that you're the cause of all the trouble, aren't you?"

Her rigid expression, not revealing what's in her mind, her unsettling calmness, wasn't comforting, I expected my words to provoke more anger, but it turned out to be the opposite.

"My departure won't be a burden on your conscience, come on, prove your worth as someone who doesn't need me by enabling me to leave, hand me my bags and throw the key to this cell, so I can escape, and even the entire castle."

I waited for her response, extending my hand towards her in an attempt to grab her attention, but she only glanced at me, boredom began to overwhelm me due to the cold, I reached the point of being fed up with every aspect of this room, so I decided to move away from her and escape the eerie gaze of her eyes.

"I'll search for them myself, don't assume I'll remain entangled in the web of your expectations, you'll be aware that I'll never be a victim of your barren assumptions."

My body moved, and I took a few steps away from her, only stumbling over some debris, her hand tightened on my arm, holding me in place, I turned to her, searching her face for an explanation for her actions.

"Didn't you consider avoiding putting yourself in such embarrassing situations, ever? the consequences of your actions will undermine the character you just displayed, and that won't be in your favor at all."

I let go of her hands and headed to the bed, sitting on it with my arms crossed, her bare chest sprawled before my eyes, sitting with utmost comfort and arrogance in her gaze.

"I won't deny my admiration for that strong and rebellious personality of yours, but often, or rather, most of the time, that strength becomes a hindrance rather than an asset."