Prologue

Everything felt like a dream. He sat there in that office listening to mumbled speaking.

"Gojo!" A voice called, snapping him out of it.

"Tell us what happened." The person sitting in front of him said.

Gojo stared down at the blood on his hands, then looked over at the poor boy sitting next to his sister. His nose was bloody and swollen, and his eye looked dark.

"I... uh...." Gojo blanked.

"He beat up my son!" A woman sitting next to the poor bloodied and bruised kid sat.

Gojo was quiet for a second.

"I wouldn't have done it if you weren't talking about Jogo." Gojo stared at her, smiling a little bit. Jogo was Gojo's ex.

The brother started to growl, almost like a dog, his mouth starting to foam up.

"Neekos, calm down please.." His mom grabbed the back of his hoodie and held him down so he wouldn't lunge back at Gojo, trying to get a second shot.

"Neekos, thank you for your time, you can leave the room now. I need to speak with Gojo privately.." The administrator said.

They walked out and Neekos flipped him off on her way out.

The woman sitting at her desk picked up her pen and wrote something down.

"Gojo, you're expelled from this school." She spoke firmly.

"What?! I was defending my friend! How am I expelled, is she even going to get in trouble?!" He started to raise his voice, getting his point across.

"We have that handled. We are sending you to a private school for troubled boys, because clearly this is your third strike. You have beaten up three poor un-expecting people!"

"What? Who??!" He got up, his fingers holding the table as he started to yell.

"What are you talking about? You don't even remember your own victims?" She laughs a little.

"Victims?! I'M THE VICTIM! Jogo is the victim! I was using self defense!" He yelled.

"Gojo sit down. I am not going to discuss this further. You WILL be leaving by tomorrow morning. You will take a boat ride to get onto the island, then the next day, you will go to school. Do I make myself clear?"

Gojo nodded his head and sat back down.