9.

"Guys, come in here." Markiplier signaled everyone to walk into an empty classroom.

Everyone got inside and walked around.

There were dead bodies all over the floor.

As they got inside, Markiplier immediately began to board up the doors with tables and chairs, and Lucas started to help.

"So, we should stay here to stay safe, right?" Creepy danger man smiled.

"Yup. If any of these bodies wake up and turn into those creatures, we can toss them out the window." Markiplier pointed over to the window.

Gojo walked up to it and looked out.

He was shocked when he saw hundreds of dead students walking around, running, and lunging at things.

They kept bumping into things, so Gojo was sure that they were dead.

"What....even are those.." He looked over at Mark.

"I don't know, maybe zombies? Maybe this is the apocalypse."

Gojo laughed a little. He was still in disbelief of everything happening, so he didn't really know why he was laughing.

"How are we gonna get food?" Creepy danger man looked up.

"Shut up fatass. We can handle no food for a day, and someone can go out and get it tomorrow." Gideon laughed at him.

"HEY! Don't call him fat." Gojo looked at Gideon. He seemed unamused but Gojo, and rolled his eyes.

They all sat down, just staring at the ground in silence for a second, when suddenly, someone started to bang on the door.

"Oh god... oh my god they are coming for us!!" Blocker66 screamed.

"Wait, look at who's outside the door.." Yanderedev smiled at him.

Lucas immediately went up and started to take down the boards, then opened up the door.

"Oh my god, are you guys okay?!" Chuu walked in, she looked really scared.

Her white shirt was covered in bloody splatters, as were her shoes.

"Yeah, we are glad we could find you." Lucas smiled at her.

Chuu didn't smile back. It seemed like usually she would have, but she looked terrified.

Gojo looked down again, he was tired. His eyes started to shut and he dozed off.