3.

As Gojo walked into his designated dorm, he sighed and closed the door. School was so stressful and tiring! He needed a way to call himself down.

Suddenly Gojo remembered how he hooked up his ps4 the other night! His eyes lit up oh excitement and ran to his bean bag chair. He relaxed against it and got all comfy, then grabbed his controller.

After scrolling through many many games, he realized he still had Fortnite.

"Wow, I haven't played this game since 2019..." he said to himself

He smiled fondly at the memories that flooded his head. All the fun times he used to play with...Jojo

Suddenly, the happy memories turned sad..

Jogo, his ex boyfriend. Even after their many fights Gojo found himself still in love with the other man.

Gojo groaned and ignored his thoughts. He opened the game played a couple round of fill-squads.

Honestly, he had a really good time playing! He had gotten 3 wins and all his teammates were actually pretty good!

Besides one...

"Skibidirizzlet5? Who the hell could be so awful at this game"

His gripped his controller angrily as he saw his teammate miss every shot.

All of the sudden Gojo and the rest of his team were knocked, leaving only skibidirizzlet5

"HIT THEM YOU STUPID SKIBIDI BITCH!" Gojo yelled at the screen, jolting out of his beanbag chair.

Gojo threw his controller at the tv, the screen shattered.

"Shit..." he flopped down on his bed and screamed into his pillow.

"I really need to calm down.." he thought to himself, taking a deep breath. "What's another way I could calm myself down?"

Suddenly, a new, devious thought popped into his head...

A way to relieve stress?

Gojo smirked, and got into a comfortable position on the bed. Next, he swiftly took his pants off...

He put his hand down his boxers and whipped out his cut, slightly curved, deff a little pale base like #EAD3C5, tip is a #E6ABA7, trimmed, 8.96in, 4.5 girth, cock.

He thought of how mad skibidirizzlet5 made him, and continued to jerk his wee wee harder.

"O-oh, fuck-" Gojo moaned, biting his lip to reduce the amount of noise. As he was about to cum, he gripped his tip hard, preventing him from releasing.

"I can't cum yet..." he thinks to himself.

As he was slowly jerking it, he realized he felt something missing. The last time he had ever done this was when he was dating Jogo...he stopped himself quickly.

Jerking off to thoughts of his ex-boyfriend? That felt wrong...but maybe, he could think of someone else.

Creepy danger man's face popped into his head. Honestly, Gojo wasn't sure his feeling towards his new friend completely platonic, especially right now.

The way he wears his fedora, his cum and pooped stained underage girl body pillow...

It was just so hot...

Gojo began to feel immense pleasure. One he hasnt felt in a long long time.

He needed more! More of his new friend! He paused and took a deep breath. He was about to do something he knew he would regret.

He went onto his phone and opened YouTube, searching up what he needed.

"He likes this, doesn't he? Wasn't he talking about it earlier?" Gojo thought to himself.

As he clicked on the video, Gojo felt himself relax and started jerking it again.

"Yes skibidi...Just like that" he moans lightly under his breath.

He stares at the 9 hour skibidi toilet (BEST MOMMENTS) video off his phone.

The way his head looks coming off the toilet was just so arousing! Gojo couldn't hold back.

He started to thrust into his head. Begging for release.

"Skibidi...let me cum please...I'll be a good boy for you Skibidi!" Gojo babbled. His tongue rolled out mouth and he let out a loud pornstar like moan.

He came hard all over his sheets and on his phone. Even getting it on skibid toilets face.

He shut his phone off and took a deep breath to calm down...