1.

Gojo started to walk down the hallways, he felt annoyed that he had to go to this school.

He was sent to an isolated Island in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, so Gojo was frustrated at the fact he couldn't leave. Even if he tried to escape.

"Hello there, You are our new student right?" A perky voice came shouting from right behind him, practically breathing onto Gojo's neck.

"Oh.. uh yeah..!" He slightly smiled, still not amused.

"I'm your principle for the year, Matpat! We are so excited to have you here! Now this is an all boys school, but there are only girl teachers, so don't feel anxious talking to them!" Matpat patted Gojo on the shoulder and walked off.

Gojo continues to walk through the halls. In his head, he is planning the quickest route to jump out of the window and kill himself so he didn't have to go to this stupid school anymore. He pulls his blindfold down and keeps walking.

As he walks into his next class, he realizes he must have been late as the entire class raised their heads and looks up at him.

"Uhh.. hello there!" The teacher smiles at him. She seems very bright and happy despite the place she is teaching at.

Gojo takes a seat in the back of the classroom and looks over to the side.

"Wait... I think.." He quietly mumbles, trying to talk to himself but accidentally talking to the person sitting next to him.

"Hey I know you!" The guy smiles at him. "Gojo, right?" He laughs and pats his back.

"Uhh sure.." Gojo turns to look out the window. He doesn't feel like talking to him. He doesn't feel like talking to anyone.

He looks up as the teacher starts talking at the front of the class.

"Okay everyone, since it's some people's first day, I dont want to launch any hard work onto you, so I made a little crossword puzzle for you guys to do!"

The woman at the front of the class smiled brightly. Even though Gojo was upset about going to this school, this woman's smile was so infectious that he smiled back.

She walked around the class and said a few words to each student, then handed them a paper.

Making her way around, she ended up next to Gojo's desk in the back corner of the room.

"Hello there! I'm going to be your 1st period teacher for the rest of the year, my name is Chuu!!" She smiled and put a paper down on his desk.

"By the way, why do you wear that blindfold? Are you blind?" Chuu kindly asked him.

"Well I'm not blind. It just gives me a headache" He started to become comfortable as he talked to her. She had joyful energy that could cheer anyone up.

"Oh, okay! And your name is?" She looked down at him, even though she wasn't that tall compared to him, he was sitting and she was standing.

"Gojo."

"Gojo! Well it was nice to meet you, if you ever need anything from me you can find me in this room!" She patted his shoulder then put the paper down in front of him.

Gojo grabbed his pencil and started to doodle on the paper. As a child, he used to love drawing. He never did it anymore, maybe it would feel good.

He looked to his left and started to sketch the guy next to him. The one who spoke to him earlier.

Gojo did know this person, but he was too shy to say anything to him. They were friends as kids, before the guy turned to crime and got forcibly moved out of Gojo's neighborhood.

His name was Creepy danger man.

Gojo continued to sketch him, studying the light on his face from the window next to Gojo, and he made sure he got his nose right

Next to it, he did a little doodle of the two of them as kids, playing together in the grass.

They used to look for ladybugs together, because Creepy danger man said he loved that bug.

The man turned to his right and looked at Gojo's blindfold.

"Watcha drawing?" He smiled.

"Nothing." Gojo smiled, then grabbed the paper he was drawing on, and crumpled it up.

"No let me see! I bet you are an awesome artist!" He snatched the paper out of Gojo's hands.

"Wait no-" He leaned forward and tried to grab it from Creepy danger man's stubby fingers.

He opened up the crumpled piece and looked over at Gojo.

"Is this supposed to be me...??"

Gojo blushed from embarrassment. "Uh.. I mean.. no.. it's someone else..!!" He stuttered.

"Hah. I knew you remembered me." Creepy danger man crumpled up the paper and threw it at Gojo.

Gojo struggled to pick it up, and he shoved it in his pocket immediately, then faced away from Creepy danger man.

"So what class do you have next?" Creepy danger man smirked.

"Uhm... I don't.." Gojo looked the other way, trying to not make eye contact with his old friend.

"Oh. Well I have room 425 next!" He smiled.

Great. Gojo had that exact class next too. He started to feel his palms become sweaty. Why was he so anxious in front of Creepy danger man?

The bell suddenly rang and everyone started to get up, and walk out of the classroom.

Gojo grabbed his bookbag and put it around his left shoulder, his hand on the strap.

He hurriedly ran out of the room, trying to not have to talk to his old friend in the hallways.

He pulled another paper out of his pocket, it was a map.

Gojo stared down at it and walked according to where it was telling him to go.

He found his way and opened the door slowly.

His worst nightmare came true as he saw only one seat open, the one right in the front.

On one side of him was a short kid with black hair and glasses.

The other seat was empty.

He sat down next to the kid. Maybe he could make new friends, he has to get over Geto. He's probably never going to see Geto again anyways.

He puts his head down on the desk and breathes in, then out.

When Gojo looks up, he looks to the seat that was once empty beside him, to see it was taken by Creepy danger man.