5.

"Soooo.... is this your first day?" Gojo spoke as they walked to class.

"Yeah pretty much! I was scared about making friends on the first day but you were kind enough to talk to me today!" Markiplier smiled at him.

"That's good! So where is your dorm at?" Gojo smiled.

"275."

"No way!" Gojo smiled, "We're roommates!"

Markiplier smiled as they both walked into their next class. Gojo saw some new students that he hadn't seen before.

One kid sat in the back anxiously typing on a computer, the guy next to him stared intently at his face.

Gojo sat down and Markiplier sat on his left.

On Gojo's right, someone turned to him and smiled and waved.

"Uhh hi, this is classroom 85 right? I just want to make sure we didn't go to the wrong one!" Gojo smiled at the guy.

"Yeth it it!" Gojo reassured, the new person smiled to reveal a single tooth in their mouth.

Gojo stared in horror as the person smiled with their full mouth open.

"O-oh my god okay.." Gojo turned the other way to avoid looking at him.

The teacher walked in. It was a redneck looking women with a bun on top of her head.

She was very red, and looked sweaty and tired. The woman had bright blue eyes, but her scleras were red, which brought out the blue more.

"Hello everybody, I'm your teacher for this english class, my name is Mrs. Chumpfoeva I just want everyone to know that this is a NO NONSENSE class, and I will not tolerate anything."

She spoke in a southern accent, and seemed out of breath after almost every word.

They started to do their work when she called out attendance.

Gojo was excited to hear some of these names.

"Markiplier?" She called out.

"Here."

"Gideon?"

Gojo rolled his eyes. Of course Gideon had almost every class with him. He looked up and saw underneath of Gideon's glasses that he had a black eye from being thrown by Markiplier.

"...here."

"Okay and Su-... Gimme a minute yall!" She breathed while speaking, and then tried to pronounce the name.

"Sukuna?"

"Here!" The toothless person next to Gojo spoke. Gojo couldn't even look at him because of how horrified he was from his missing tooth.

"Uhhhh Thom?"

"I'm here.." A sad man from the front talked.

She continued going down the line, and Gojo was pretty uninterested in all of them.

She called out for Creepy Danger Man, and he answered. Gojo was happy that he was in the class too, and looked over at him.

"Okay y'all last but not least we have... G-.. Go-..." She struggled for a second.

"Who the hell is Go Joe..." Mrs. Chumpfoeva spoke out, and Gojo looked up.

"Present."

"Okay that's everyone, now let's start."