8.

They caught up to Markiplier and Gojo made eye contact with him.

The sun from outside shone on Markiplier's face, making his eyes a golden brown color.

Gojo stared into them for a second, then looked down and remembered the circumstance they were under.

Markiplier started to walk down the hallway, everyone else following behind.

"Oh- uhh Mark.. this is uhm... Lucas." Gojo spoke quietly.

"Sup."

Markiplier nodded and they continued making their way down the stairs to the downstairs area.

"I'm thinking we should go look for survivors. It's smarter to stay in a group, because if someone got attacked, we would all be there to witness it." Markiplier smiled over at them.

"That doesn't make any sense though." Creepy Danger Man rolled his eyes.

They walked around to the downstairs portion, and found a classroom.

When they walked inside, there were dead bodies all over the floor.

Markiplier looked around in all the nooks and crannies for someone to find, and he managed to find Roxanne.

She looked up and screamed, because clearly she didn't think there were any survivors left. Markiplier put his hand over her snout.

"Shhh! You are going to get us all killed!" He shushed her.

"Sorry, you scared me!" She yelped.

Roxanne got up and stood next to everyone.

"Nobody in my class lived, you can leave." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Clearly you didn't even check! We are going to look, you can stay right here." Gojo raised his voice a little.

He started to look around, then opened up on of the top cabinets.

It was an incredibly small cabinet, so Gojo was surprised when he found two people inside.

"Shhh... guys stay quiet, but come down with us." Gojo helped them down from the cabinets, and brought them over to the group.

One kid was pretty scrawny. He was clearly a minor.

"My name is uhm... B-B-Blocker..66..." He spoke in a shaky voice, then looked at the guy next to him and started to shake even more.

" He spoke in a shaky voice, then looked at the guy next to him and started to shake even more

"Hi Blocker, and you?" Gojo looked at the guy standing next to him.

"Hhh..hhhii," he spoke very breathy, "My name is Yanderedev... I really like Blocker..."

"Oh uhh okay then

"Oh uhh okay then..." Gojo looked around.

He put his finger up to his lips to signal they needed to be quiet, then the group started to walk out of the room.

"Roxanne, are you not coming?" Gideon whispered over to her.

"No. I don't want to be seen with you freaks." She rolled her eyes again, and kept her arms crossed.

"Oh.. well, bye Roxanne." He whispered, then they all made their way out, leaving Roxanne behind to fend for herself.