part 1

Racing cars were on full speed drifting and chasing the finish line through a loaded arena, people were cheering, cameras were monitoring and you were in the middle of it and so was your boyfriend Yeonjun.

While he was the one sitting in his car and leading his opponents, you were cheering for him and proudly watching him as he crossed the finish line.

The crowd was going wild and you quickly made your way through to him.

As Yeonjun got out of his car, journalists, photographers and so-called fans were already around his car and talking to him.

Slowly you made your way to him but kinda stopped to not get near these people and hoped your boyfriend knew how to handle them.

Them being frustrated caught your attention, so you looked in their direction as you saw Yeonjun walking past them and right towards you with a smirk. A slight smirk was building up on your face as well.

Typical Yeonjun - ignoring interest from any sort of media and only caring about his girlfriend, especially during events with him as the main character.

You shook your head as he stood in front of you: "Ignoring them once again, champion?"

He gave you an even bigger smirk and nodded: "Well, I wanna kiss my girlfriend after winning."

And so, he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a kiss which you gladly returned and let your hands wander through his hair and around his back.

As he slowly backed up from the kiss, he still held his head close and smirked: "Don't you also love it that this isn't even the main event?"

You scrunched your nose and grinned.

Exactly, this wasn't the main event tonight.

After you two got back to the hotel you were staying at, you changed into different outfits.

"Ready, babe?", Yeonjun asked as you were in the bathroom changing clothes.

Quickly you opened the door as you just finished and looked right at him as he was leaning against the window looking outside but as he heard the door, his head turned towards you.

His eyes went your body up and down before they got smaller and once again a smirk was crossing his face.

"All ready, baby.", you said and he licked his lips, making you chuckle, "don't say it, I know that look."

He looked away and scrunched his nose as he looked back at you. "Just five minutes?"

"Oh no no, mister. We're going now, we can have some alone time later.", you grinned and he pouted but got closer to you and said with a raspy voice: "Oh baby, I'll make the champagne rain at least three times tonight."

You bit your lip, being low-key turned on by him as he looked you up and down again and then quickly walk past you.

"Three times, huh?"

"At least. Now let's go, princess, we don't wanna be late, do we?", he chuckled and you quickly walked towards him, took his hand and looked up to him, "oh you're so gonna get teased later, boy."

"Boy? No no, I'm 'sir', darling. Better keep that in mind to make sure to moan the right thing.", he winked at you, making you look away and kinda start blushing.

"Shut up, we gotta go.", you said to hide your actual reaction and pull him out of the hotel.

As you left the building, a black car was already waiting outside, it was your ride.

The chauffeur called Quinn was standing next to the car and opened the door for the two of you: "Good evening, Sir Choi and Miss y/l/n."

Both of you greeted him back with a smile and got into the car. Yeonjun told him the address and then the car started.

About fifteen to twenty minutes later your boyfriend and you were walking down a small road which lead to the street area you were looking forward to going to. Music was blasting loudly and a big crowd was in the middle of the street, blocking its way.

By holding hands he lead the way through the people and towards what they were standing around at - three massive racing cars. A grin started to build up in Yeonjun's face as he saw the cars. The people kept on welcoming him, cheering for him already.

You, as the proud girlfriend, followed him towards his opponents. They greeted each other. You never saw them before but they definitely looked fierce. A tall brunette man called Jay, also known as 'Burning Wheel' and anther tall red-haired man called Heeseung, also known as 'Drifting Demon'.

Yeonjun also had his underground name - Speedy Devil.

Now a man in a suit appeared, him you knew. It was Kai, a friend of you and your boyfriend.

He greeted all of you and explained the few rules there were for this race. It was illegal, so that rule is not exactly one to follow but the other ones though - 1. stay on the road, no sidetracks; 2. cross the bridge, drift and get back and 3. drift only if you know how. He chuckled at the last one and so did the crowd.

Yeonjun was walking towards his car and you were with him. "Babe, you got this.", you said and kissed him. He gladly returned and laid one of his hands on your butt. Before you fully pulled away, he pulled you into another small kiss and then smiled at you. "I love you."

"And I love you.", you smiled too and then let go of him.