part 3

Back at the hotel you immediately asked him: "So what's the plan, babe?"

He put off his shoes and looked at you: "Let's go in undercover mode for a while."

"You mean running away?", you were a little sceptical but it wouldn't be the first time you both did that.

He nodded.

"You know how it ended last time though, right?"

"I know, baby...", he walked the few steps towards you and laid his hands on your waist, "but please, this way we can avoid Quinn and you know, it's just the two of us and we can focus on only us~" He caressed your waist and looked you deeply into the eyes.

You laid your hands on his arms and caressed them too, then sighed a little: "But where shall we go to? How shall we get there and what if Quinn then calls the cops on us?"

"I've already got a place where we can go to. The rest we can figure out when we're there, okay?"

You nodded: "Okay fine, I'm in."

Yeonjun slightly smiled at you and pulled you into a hug: "We can do this. As long as we're together, anything's possible."

You smiled too and wrapped your arms around him. "You're so right, my love."

The two of you stayed like this for a bit until you eventually slowly backed up from the hug and looked up to him as he kept his hands on your waist: "It's us against the world, as always."

"Always and forever.", he smiled but then kinda smirked and tilted his head.

After he said that, he took a step closer to you again and walked with you a few more steps, making you walk against a wall. You gasped as you didn't expect it, making him chuckle a little.

Then he lowered his head and whispered in your ear: "Do you still remember our words from earlier?~"

You bit your lip as you breathed in his perfume but then decided to tease him a little: "Hmm, which ones?"

"You know which ones, baby~ About the champagne rain of at least three times~"

You looked around and pretended to think and then looked back to him: "Champagne rain? Are you sure that's even possible? And then even with the likelihood of it being so low already, you think of it happening more than three times? Hmm, I'm not so sure about that."

"Excuse me?", he raised an eyebrow and slightly chuckled, "you do know I made it rain four times the last time, so don't say nonsense right now."

You chuckled too and pushed him away: "The nonsense is true, mister."

You then finally took off your shoes as well but immediately after you were done, your boyfriend snatched you off of your feet and threw you onto his shoulder.

"Yeonjun! Yah!", you shouted but then kinda laughed at his reaction.

He just said: "That's what you deserve, lady."

Then he let you down on your bed and laid on top of you, his arms next to your body holding up his.

You slightly chuckled, enjoying this.

"Now what, huh?", you bit your lip, trying your best not to look at his lips.

"Well, now I'll make the champagne rain.", he smirked and started kissing you.

Damn it, this man, you thought and immediately returned the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. The kiss was already passionate from the beginning, both of you had been craving for this all day.