part 19

***a few days ago***

While Yeonjun was in isolation, Jake was already planning on how to annoy the shit out of him again once he was back.

But it didn't seem to happen, it had already been three days, damn and that just because of a punch? Damn.

On the third day Jake was confronted by Dragon. Dragon entered his cell and closed the door, so it was only the two of them.

Jake laid in his bed and looked at him: "Aw, how romantic. Only the two of us."

Dragon rolled his eyes and got closer: "Once our rookie is out, you better leave him alone or I'll-"

He couldn't get any further because suddenly Jake made fast movements by sitting up, holding something and running that certain something into Dragon's lower stomach, making the older one cry out in pain: "What the fuck??"

It was a knife he had gotten by one of his friends who visited him one day.

Jake pulled it back and pushed Dragon to the floor and stepped on his one hand and leaned towards his face: "Let me make one thing crystal clear, you don't threaten me, big guy. You might not kill anyone in here but I can't say it's the same for me. So you better listen to me from now on or next time it's not just your stomach getting a little scratch."

The older one groaned in pain and sighed: "Fine, fine, whatever."

"So, are we clear?"

"We are. Now let me go."

"Alright.", the younger one smirked and let him go.

Wrong to mess with Jake.

If you could see him now, you wouldn't see any bits of the guy you used to like years back... this wasn't the Jake you knew... or pretty much everyone around him.

But of course this incident wasn't secret for a long time.

Right that hour all the inmates had to step in front of their cells while the guards looked through all their things searching for the knife.

Jake hid it in his underwear.

He played it off while they went through his cell and looked bored to the inmates at the wall opposite of him.

Another few guards joined them and started searching the guys themselves.

As Jake noticed that, he slightly bit his lip.

Shit, he surely was done now...

And of course he was.

The guard searching him obviously felt the knife and pulled it out. Immediately he put it in a plastic bag and then made Jake turn around and put on some handcuffs.

"You're in big trouble, Sim.", the guard said and turned him back around.

Generally, Jake didn't care. He knew this was going to happen but at the same time everything felt like it was happening in slow motion. Some inmates were clapping, others were just staring at him, the guards were pissed and Jake had to follow the guard who searched and handcuffed him while another guard followed the two of them.

He thought of you.

He had to smile but it dropped pretty quickly.

You broke his heart.

You chose this idiotic asshole over him.

What did you even see in this guy?

What did you see in him though? Himself?

What would you think of him now?

You surely hated him now...

Obviously you did. Especially when finding out what he did...

A push onto a chair got him out of his thoughts: "Whatever we'll find out once the knife has been examined, it's obvious you're going into a mental facility nevertheless. There's something seriously wrong with you." A guard said and sat opposite of him. The other one stood at the door and stared him down.

"Mental hospital? Seriously?", Jake rolled his eyes.

"Are you aware of what you did today? For how long did you even have that knife?"

"You'd like to know that, huh?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, well, that's a good question."

"Come on, Sim."

He sighed: "A few weeks and I was just giving him a warning, that's all."

"What? How could we not notice that?"

"Hmm, I don't know, why didn't you?", Jake chuckled.

The guard opposite of him rolled his eyes and glared at him: "So you think this is funny? Yeah, you're crazy. Can't wait for you to finally get somewhere else when you're no longer my problem."

Now Jake was the one to roll his eyes again, he didn't answer any longer and just looked somewhere else.

Until the knife was examined, Jake had to be in an isolation cell.

It made him so frustrated, the voices in his head wouldn't stop.

He couldn't help but to feel guilty.

He couldn't explain how this all happened to him, how he became like this...

Jake knew how it happened, just couldn't explain why he liked it.

A sigh left his mouth.

Who knew how much time went by until the door got opened again. The other days a smaller part of the door on the floor got opened, just to get in water and something to eat. Now the whole door got opened, so Jake got on his feet and looked at the guard entering.

"Oh you're so going to get in for life.", he said as he pulled Jake out of the cell and put on some handcuffs.

Jake was aware of what they could had found out by now...

The knife was the same weapon he used on himself and on Heeseung.

Heeseung really deserved it. Jake saw him sexually harassing you, so he most certainly deserved to die.

Just that he had no idea how much this could actually hurt but he wanted to frame Yeonjun as the ultimate revenge on him, so he went through some serious and dangerous process of stabbing himself with that knife.

He was seriously sick in his head. You couldn't call this love, it was an obsession, even this word was too weak and too little to describe what he felt because in a way, even though he knew you hated him at this point and you broke his heart, a part of him still wanted you and believed he still could have a chance.

So, Jake got sent into a mental facility. It was basically a prison, just that here criminals with mental illnesses could get the treatment they needed.

____

Hi, I don't really like these past two chapters... I wrote both of them within one session, so eh, I don't know but I just don't like them. But I gotta continue to work on the story to finally finish it soon even though there are some things I would change but I'll keep them the way they are.