Hold my earnings!

FOR NEXT UPDATE I NEED: 20 VOTES!!!!

not EDITED!!!

Chapter Nine

Clunk.

Ouf'

"Owe!"

"Meow."

In a matter of seconds of waking up I was screaming and on the floor. Being surprised was an understatement; I mean how would anyone who opened there eyes and sees a boy that you thought you merely dreamt up sleeping in the same bed as you and you can only remember fragments from the night before.

Not to mention the fact that I landed on some random ass cat as I fell onto the floor. "Alec?" I shouted throwing my high heal at him out of instinct.

"Eve?" he answered nonchalantly catching my heal in the air like nothing.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I shook my head, but the quickly nodded putting my hand to it as a raging headache appeared.

"Not anything? Not even when you threw up on me than said I looked like an ostrich?" As he said that it was like a bucket of cold water and all of last nights events came crashing back.

I scurried to find my shoes and get as far away as possible. This was all to weird for me.

"Don't worry about i Eve." He pushed himself up so he was propped up on his elbow throwing me my shoe.

"Thanks again for everything Alec, but I gotta get back to Lu." I smiled sweetly before heading for the doors.

Push.

Pull.

Nothing.

"Ah, frick and frack."

Alec chuckled noticing that I was having issues with the door. He jumped off the bed and with a click of the door handle he pushed it opened. I literally face palmed myself for how stupid I was. With a quick smile I basically ran downstairs trying to find Lulu.

It didn't take long.

"You butt monkey!" She shrieked throwing a vase at Jordan's face. Gasping I watched him dodge it with a sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry Red! I - I"

A shoe flew and hit him in stomach.

"We slept together Jo! As in sex! Now you're telling me to forget it ever happened? Do you not care about me at all?" Tears welled in her eyes, threating to come out.

"But thats just it Lu! It shouldn't have happened in the first place!" He trailed off when he knew he said the wrong thing.

"That's it!" I took out my earrings I just put on handing them to Lulu. "Hold my earrings!" He had the nerve to hurt her? How dare he, the nerve of him made my blow like a volcano.

Rage filled every space in my body as I stormed toward the wide eyes Jordan. "Ever, I - I" he didn't get to finish since my fist connected with his jaw.

'Woe's and hell yeah's were filling the air from where a now watching crowd formed.

Right as my fist was about to connect with his skunk face again I got whirled around, thrown over someone's shoulder like I was nothing.

"Put me down! I need to teach JoJo hear a damn lesson!" I pounded on the mans back that I noticed to be Alec.

"I think he got it Eve." He sighed.

"Come on Little." He called carrying me out of the party house. Lu followed behind us but not before she showed Jordan he was number one.... Alright maybe she wasn't saying he was number one - if you catch my drift.