So tiny

• Dedicated to My Boyfriend. ;)

Here's the next chapter. :) Hope you like it. :D Please answer the Q's at the bottom, it would mean a lot to me. :)

Sorry for all the mistakes. D:

Chapter 24

          The music pounded against my body, willing it to move to the beat. I happily obliged running my hands through my messy blond hair while swinging my hips to the music.

I loved this. I love the music, the club, I was even becoming fond of the smell. Everything about this place made me never want to leave. Including the owner.

I don’t know why I was that found of this place but I was guessing it had to do with the whole carefree nature of it. I wasn’t obligated to think here, I wasn’t even obligated to speak if I didn’t want to. I could do whatever the hell I wanted without issue and I loved that.

This was my fantasy book that I couldn’t pull my face away from. My kryptonite or Mary Jane. This club was my weak spot… and I freaking loved it.

“Alright guys, so we have a very special announcement tonight.  The owner of this wonderful club is gonna come up here and talk to yall!” the DJ said before handing the microphone off to a smirking Logan. I narrowed my eyes at him, studying how he was wearing a black button up shirt and dark jeans to match. That was strange since I haven’t seen him in anything but washed out jeans and a wife beater.

I decided fast that I didn’t want to hear whatever he was about to say so I made my way to the bar. Almost immediately as I sat down Luke slid is way over to me, a smile in place.

“What would it be doll?” he cooed, leaning in towards me causing a slight chuckle to elect from me.

“Uh, a vodka sour please, Luke.” I  replied simply smiling back at him.

Luke was that type of guy that was a total jackass player but knew how to make you smile. He was a charmer and that was a fact. I knew that he would hit on a cat if he could…

Wait; that sounded wrong.

Lets make it a turkey, just for sanity.

“Someone wants to get wasty – pants tonight.” He said winking.

I stared intently at him for a few moments before I burst out into hysterical laughter that couldn’t be contained. “You did not just say wasty – pants.” I said in between laughing. “Isnt that from some movie? Up downs? Growing pains?” I laughed, clutching my stomach.

I haven’t laughed this much in a long time. “Grown Ups for your information Ever.” He smiles, laughing slightly with me.

As I take the drink I reach for my purse but Luke must have had other ideas. Quickly he reached his whole body over the counter, yanking my purse out of my hand.

“Hey?” I yelled, watching how he waved it around gently in the air.

“Oh no, doll. No paying aloud. All the drinks you order for tonight, are on me.” He said winking his way at me.

“Whats the catch?” I  questioned. I knew that I wasn’t just gonna get free drinks all night. There was gonna be a price, just not a money price.

“One kiss. Just one.” He smiled leaning in towards me.

“If I don’t?”

His smile turned to a smirk and he looked me over once before looking to my purse. “Then I guess no more drinks for you doll. Come on, one little kiss isn’t gonna do anything to you.” He pushed.