Fate's Territory

D: D: D: D: D: 

I might make the next chapter the epilouge. D: D: But im not sure..... EHHHHHHHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE SKTG IS ALMOST DONE! D:

sorry for all the mistakes. 

_____________________

I didn’t waste a moment dashing after Alec despite Logans calls of protest. I wouldn't let that be goodbye, it just couldn't be goodbye. I willed my legs to move as fast as they could so I could catch Alec before he left.

I flung open the door only to be drenched in water. The skies were just as sad as I was. Rain poured down on me and I felt my heart sink down into my stomach. His new red mustang was speeding out of the driveway, and that was it. Alec was gone out of my life forever.

I collapsed to the ground wrapping my arms around me sobbing hysterically. He couldn't just be gone, could he? How could he just leave like that?

“Ever” I kept my head down as Logan spoke from behind me.

I didn't want his company oddly enough, I wanted the opposite. I just wanted to be alone for once, I wanted to sit here in the pouring rain sobbing about all the mistakes I made.

“Everly, please don't do this.” He pleaded, “please, Ever.” he continued solemnly.

When I didn't answer after a few moments I felt his arms wrap around me tightly. He turned me around to face him slowly, a frown on his face. “You’ll see him again Everly, I promise you that wasn't goodbye.” His hand trailed down my wet hair, at his attempt to sooth me.

“I promise you, I promise.” He repeated resting his head against mine.

We sat there for the longest time, me curled into his chest crying while the sky continued to cry as well. When Logan finally picked me up and carried me into the house I couldn't tell you. All I knew was that i was hurting, and in return I was most likely hurting Logan. i couldn't imagine what he must be thinking right now.

Probably that i'm a whore.

I mean I did just cry over his cousin who I had a previous relation with for who knows how long. This made me feel worse than before. I wasn't crying because I loved Alec, I was crying for his life. His future, all that he had going for him here. I cried because he was like a brother to me, one that I never got before.

I cried because Alec was the only one besides Lulu that stood by me through my messed up life. He was there when I needed him, besides for the last few months. He was my rock for so long and I think I thought that i liked him for all the things he’s done for me. I felt like I owed him that much. But I was wrong in doing that, by doing that I ended up making a bigger mess than I think I can pick up.

Somewhere along the line of Logan picking me up and entering the house I fell asleep, and even in sleep I couldn't escape the mess of reality.

The sun beat down on my pasty skin, giving it a radiant glow that only the sun could give off. I was looking up into the blue sky with a small smile on my face. My mind was blank, completely blank and I loved it.

I was tired of thinking and doing things like I was some broken record machine. The chill of the cool Autumn day tickled me skin and ruffled the field I was lying in. This was my paradise. My only paradise that I could truly go to and be free.

Suddenly laughter filled the field and I sprang up from the security of the tall grass. I looked around and my eyes set upon two figures, a man and women. The man spoke the girl around gracefully and she giggled, a smile spread out wide on her face.