Say Momma

Hey guys, :) So im leaving tomorow and wanted to post a new chapter, it's kinda simple and not all that great but i like the ending. :) But idk, you guys might think im Cray Cray after this. xD Tell me what you think and if i get 10 likes ill do an early updload! :D

BTW: i wrote a new short story if you care to take a look. :) This ones for all my Little Red Riding Hood / Beauty and the Beast fans. :) It's called Beast. If it get's enough likes and comments ill turn it into a real story! :D

sorry for all the mistakes, it's barely edited. 

_________________________________________

Say Momma

Two weeks.

It’s been two weeks since my birthday, two weeks since I found out Lu was pregnant and two weeks since i’ve seen Alec. He hasn't been anywhere, not Logans, not town, not even school. It’s like he up and vanished from the planet. As if Aliens abducted him...

Creepy thought.

I slung my bag over my arm, staring at my school. In the past two months things have been crazy, and this is my first time stepping foot in the school since Lilly died.

I’ve been getting better about that too, i didn't blame myself as much anymore. Logan’s been helping me out a lot. I’ve spent more of my time with him in fact. I liked hanging out with him, he made me feel how Alec had made me feel before he want cray cray on me.

As I made my way into the school I counted how many people looked at me so far it was about, i don't know; all of them. Not one person spared me a glance. Some looking at me with surprise, others with guilt or pity, and of course they didn't spare me the usual hate filled stares.

I kept my eyes ahead of me as i walked towards my locker. When i got there i ignored the whispered voices talking about all kinds of things about me. Some mentioned Logan, other’s Alec, but the most frequent was about Lilly.

“Look who’s back. What happened? couldn't take the truth anymore?” Cindy beamed, i glanced at her and smirked. She still was wearing a brace over her nose.

“Go away Cyndi, i'm in no mood for you.”

“What was that? Sorry, i don't speak whore.”

“I said get the fu*k away from me before i fu*king make you.” I exclaiming slamming my locker closed while looking her in dead in the eye. That in turn had all eyes on us, here's the size of frisbees.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, what you having problems with your sister?”

I ignored the gasps and rising anger in me as i replied, “What was that? Sorry, i don't speak bitch.”

“You know exactly what i said.” She crossed her arms, staring challengingly at me.

“Actually, yeah i am having problems with my sister, she’s fu*king dead.” I made a move to lunge towards her, my hands already in fists. But before they could collide with Cindy’s scared face strong arms wrapped around my body.

I struggled against them, kicking and punching but they wouldn't budge. “Let me go! Let me go!” I cried from what seemed like long moments continuing to struggle before i couldn't anymore. I fell against the familiar embrace balling my eyes out.

i haven't cried in a long time, well, at least a few weeks and it all just poured out of me. Everything that i’ve been trying to hold in came rushing out and all from one little comment about Lilly.

I missed her endlessly.

Every Time i would think about it a numb sensation would take over me and i felt like i just wanted to curl up into a ball and fall asleep, like forever. But then Lu and her baby would pop up and i would get the courage to move and and not think for a while until the process repeated itself.