Break downs

Sorry this took so long to upload and sorry its short. I kinda got writers block. :/ So bare with me here and ill upload soon.    PLease wath the video on the side. My school showed it to the whole school since people have been commiting suicide a lot. :/ This is an amazing video and the pic has to do with it too.  (NOT EDITED)

_________________        

            So there I sat.       

    A warm cup of coffee set in my almost trembling hands. My sister sitting across from me, stirring her own coffee. She had an unamused look on her face as she watched herself stir.    

       "Can you explain now?" I asked slightly annoyed. Cassidy had refused to tell me anything until I made coffee, and now that I did I wanted answers.          

I mean it wasn't like everyday someone knocked on your door and said, 'hey! I'm your long lost sister!'       

    She sighed before looking up, "well, I guess to begin I'm almost eighteen, three months actually. I was born in Virginia - or so I was told- and I was put up for adoption directly when I was born. I was taken in by Missy and Robert Meyer; a wealthy couple from Queens. They always wanted a child but Missy was - unable - I guess so on impulse while on a trip to Boston they adopted me."           She smiled slightly, leaning back in the creaky old wooden chair but when she heard it creek she jumped up frightened, straightened herself out and continued. "I lived a rich girl's life, always got what I want, did what I want, blah, blah, blah."       

    "Since an early age I thought I was adopted, I mean, my so called mother was a ginger and my dad was a blonde... and you can obviously see I'm not anywhere close to that. My brothers were the same as my parents and grandparents and so on."         

  I listened to her ramble about her family, how wonderful it was. I couldn't believe that I could have had that life, I would've never had to gone through years of abuse and bullying...        

   Why did she get the easier life?    

       "When I was old enough I heard a privet investigator to find my real family and sure enough... Chelsea Casey and Donny Marrow."        '

  "Donny Marrow?" I asked, "He's not my father." Alright so it was dumb, obviously we were just half-sisters.     

      "Danny was mom's first love, she had me at seventeen. Had you less than a year after and decided to keep you. I've been angry at you for almost two years since I found out. But I got over it and became mad at my mother. She had three kids and decides to give one away? Is she crazy?"           I laughed at her question, "Possibly, but trust me when I say this; you had the better life. I wish I had been adopted, you didn't miss out on anything."

          "So you don't have a perfect family and life?" She questioned stupidly. Did it look like I had the perfect life or family? The house was a wreck and the stench of alcohol and weed filled almost every room.        

   "No, I don't. Our mom is a drunk, never home and dosen't care about me or Lilly, - my - our little sister- all she cares about is booze, horny men, and more booze. My father skipped out with a bimbo after Lilly was born. I've only seen mom sober three times since then." I explained without any emotion in my voice.       

    And just as like on cue the door busted open and I hear Chelsea laughing and stumbling in her heels. "EVER!" She screamed still giggling.      

     "Ever?" Your name is seriously Ever?"  Cassidy asked with almost amused eyes. "I'll explain later. Just get ready to meet ol' mommy dearest." I sighed listening to her heels clicking on the wooden floors closer and closer to where we were.     

      "You worthless little-" She began to mutter but stopped as her eyes landed on Cassidy. "Who are you and why the fuck are you in my house?" She sneered, the smell of liquor making its way across the room to me.      

     "Told you so." I murmured just so she could hear it.    

      "I asked you a question. And you, did I say you could have a friend over? I didn't even know you had friends. Where's Lilly, I'm hungry where's all the food? My feet hurt too." She rambled stumbling to the empty fridge.    

       "Chelsea, this is Cassidy, Cassidy Myer." I sat back as Cassidy's eyes scanned the women before her. Chelsea did the same thing and I saw realization sweeping over her drunken features.           "That's impossible. No, no, no." She shook her head not taking her eyes off of Cassidy. "That's not possible... it - it can't be possible."        

  I watched as she collapsed to the floor with tears spilling out of her eyes. I was utterly confused as was Cassidy as we looked to each other with question.       

    "No! Cassidy died over 18 years ago. She's dead. She's dead. You can't be her... She's dead." She sobbed and my eyes went wide.           What in the world just happened?