More than you think...

(Stiles' Pov)

I sat there waiting, wondering that he would show up. I was nervous and it was killing me that he wasn't here yet, I looked to the clock, ten minutes had passed since practice had ended, lunch had started and here I was chewing my glove waiting for a talk with Derek, the guy who had promised to meet me here.

I huffed and stood up, throwing my glove down in anger and frustration. I paced the room, my head swimming in thoughts, craving the bite and its powers.

No I would not let it affect me like this. I screamed and slammed my fists down against the locker causing it to pop open. I sighed heavily and tried to calm myself, I couldn't get worked up over this, I didn't want this, not in the slightest... Right?

I propped myself up against the row of lockers and hung my head in shame, what was I doing, this stupid thing had got my friends worried.

Yes I had realised their constant tracking of my movements throughout the day and no I couldn't be bothered to set any of them straight. So here I stood wondering and lying in wait of the tall and handsome man to come to me.

I looked at the clock again, only two minutes had past since I last checked, I really needed a break, I sat on the bench again, breathing deeply. "Woah someones looking rough" I heard a familiar laugh come from the side of me. I sighed deeply and looked up "That's because I am, what's you're excuse " I glared not in the mood to converse. Derek looked shocked "Okay someone's feisty today" he whispered deeply once he had regained his composure.

"I'm not feisty i'm just confused and not in the mood, these cravings are killing me" I said quietly, gripping my wrist tightly to stop the throbbing. Derek stared down at me, "Wait did you say? Cravings?" he asked concerned before taking my wrist in his.

"When did these cravings start Stiles? Why didn't you tell me?" he said raising his voice his eyes connecting with mine, glowing in frustration. "Sorry I was kinda tied up being ya' know possessed and all!.... Shit and I dunno maybe a week or so after the nogitsune left me?" I spat, sarcasm dripping from my words.

Derek gripped my wrist and crouched down lower, "Stiles I'm trying to help, why don't you just tell me, trust me for once " he said slowly, actually caring about my feelings.

I cleared my throat and looked down, sadness expelling from me. Derek sighed heavily and sat next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder in a comforting manner.

"I'm not going to judge you, I mean I was forced to kill a member of my own pack, I was on the run from the police, I had a relationship with the bitch that tried to kill you all. Believe me its not my place" he said seriously, placing a finger under my chin, pushing it up so he could look into my eyes.

He wanted me to trust him, which I needed to since he had gone this far and hadn't made a run for it. "Okay but promise you won't just give up on me" I pleaded, needing a answer.

He nodded "I promised, now what's wrong". I swallowed hard and began to speak, my voice stuttering. "W-We-Well the week the nogitsune stopped possessing me I kinda..., well I stared to crave the power it gave me, that I use to have."

"I started feeling ordinary again. Like I didn't have meaning, like I couldn't do anything, especially since almost everyone around me has some supernatural abilities. I mean there's You, Scott, Lydia, Malia, the twins, Erica, Boyd, Isaac when he was here, even freakin' Jackson was something. I kinda feel left out".

"At least with the Nogitsune's power and strength I felt like I was something even if I was feared and killing people.... I just don't want to be insignificant anymore" I whispered, tears running down my cheeks.

Derek breathed in deeply and pulled me in closer against his chest, letting the warmth of his body calm me and his scent to surround me. Nothing was awkward, just perfect.

"Stiles you will never be insignificant, you are one of the best things to ever happen to this pack, without you, nothing and I mean nothing would work out. You are a main part in this pack, you help us when no one else can, you play the most important role in this operation. You bound this pack together, you are the problem solver, the beta to the alpha, The sun, the moon and the truth, you are family. Please never think anything less of yourself".

I swallowed hard, dried my tears and slowly turned my head to look up at the roughed man beside me. "You mean that?" I asked hesitantly. "Every word" He said softly, tapping me on the back and rising from the bench. I smiled, I knew he cared.

"D-Derek" I spoke aloud as he went to leave, making him turn to look at me "Thankyou... For everything" I smiled, slowly starting to feel better about myself. "Anytime" he called "Anything for pack".

I grinned and air punched the sky, I was considered pack to not just anyone but Derek, Derek Hale. He had also called me family, which felt like a nice complement however I couldn't help but feel disappointed that I didn't feel like anything else to him.

I sighed I couldn't get all I wished for.

The rest of the day went by absolutely fine, until around 11ish when I was in my room, there was a knock at my door. I about to ask them to come in when Derek barged through the door, grabbed me off the bed and held me to the wall by my shirt.

"Derek what are you doing here" I asked breathlessly, startled by the scene. "I'm here to help you Stiles, you need me, I know you do, I can feel it. I felt it earlier when you were next to me and I, we need you to be okay again..." he frowned.

"and also I forgot to tell you something else earlier" he growled, before pinning his body against mine and connecting our lips together with force.

I was shocked, here I was being pinned against my wall by a werewolf and not just any werewolf but Derek, the guy who I had, had an on and off infatuation with.

I felt his lips against mine slowly moving, wanting me to kiss back. His eyes were closed and lust and want were coursing though him. I gulped and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing back with a passion. Sparks and explosions crashing inside of me, lighting my whole body with his fire.

When he pulled away my lips followed, I craved for more, needed more. He smirked and sighed "I knew you liked me" he laughed picking my legs up and placing them around his waist.

He kissed my lips softly teasing me, wanting me to make the first move to tell him where he stood. But I wanted him to start again, I liked being under his control to feel dominated by my very own strong werewolf.

I looked up at him, he smirked making me want every inch of him. I gripped at his hair, feeling the soft strands between my fingertips. He looked at my lips, licking and biting his own, his eyes slightly glowing with passion. I breathed deeply, placing my lips to his, kissing gently at first, slowly heating up.

I felt it as Derek became frantic, pulling at my clothes, biting my lips hard, kissing my neck with a sense of urgency before pulling me off him and chucking me onto the bed.

I quickly looked at him, from the bed, he was confused, he was pulling at his hair, his eyes closed, biting his lip. "Derek its..." I was about to say when he walked up to me, opened his eyes and growled.

"No its not" his Blue eyes shining brightly and his fangs and claws fully in sight.