What's The Plan?

"Where the hell are they?" I sighed as Malia and Lydia checked their phone's yet again. "I dont know Scott, maybe they found something important" Lydia suggested switching the engine of her car off. I looked to Malia and she shook her head, no new messages. They where suppose to be here 20 minutes ago. "I'm going to ring them again" I stressed as I dialed Stiles number causing Lydia to sigh and roll her eyes at me.

"Hey it's Stiles, obviously I can't come to the phone right now, but leave me a message, after the beep and I'll get back to you" the phone echoed for the sixth time before leaving a loud screeching beep. "Hey Stiles just calling for the sixth time, just wondering if you and Derek are okay, call me back. K?" I asked getting worried about the two I still saw as brothers, and with that I hung up.

"Scott I'm sure they're fine" Malia smiled as she placed a hand upon my shoulder. "You sure?" I replied fearfully, Malia and Lydia both nodded and I gave them a small smile, "Come on Scott, it's Stiles and Derek who's more badass than them?" Lydia said making me feel alittle more sure they would be fine.

Suddenly lights flashed to the side of me and a car pulled in next to us, I undid my belt and jumped out the car, Lydia and Malia close behind. "Sorry we're late" Stiles laughed looking over at Derek, "we got caught up" the two grinned. "Can you two stop laughing and let us in, we need to find out what this thing is thankyou" I huffed alittle annoyed they had kept us waiting for what seemed like no good reason.

We hurried inside and switched on the lamps next to the couch, before setting up books and laptops ready to search and go over our new information.

"So what did you find" Malia asked as she placed a hand upon Stiles knee, he looked at her and smiled akwardly before getting up and opening a box that he had dumped on the table . "These are some of the case files my dad had under the 'supernatural' cases" he said making air quotes. "Me and Derek managed to find atleast 6 entries in the end all talking about a wolf that glowed in a certain way, had a bandage on it hind leg and disappered into thin air.

"Me and Stiles have looked through them and couldn't find anything that we think is a clue, however we did find that one was exactly like Stiles' experience except the place and one disturbing little detail" Derek said drifting off into silence.

"What's the disturbing little detail, Derek?" Malia asked as the three of us stared on at the two guys, when Derek didn't answer I turned to Stiles, "Stiles?" I shouted causing him to flinch. He dropped his eyes and shuffled his feet, "lets just say it involves abit of death" he whispered.

"What?!?!" The three of us shouted at the two of them, "what do you mean abit of death?" Lydia tried asking as calmly as possible.

"I mean that there will probably be death, well maybe not for you but for me" Stiles said rubbing his neck as if it was no big deal. "See I told you we shouldn't have told them the last bit, they're just freaking out" Derek sighed crossing his arms.

"Basically after each exprience the person was discovered dead a few weeks later" Derek said his face stuck in deadpan position, as he chucked them the case files.

"What? are you sure?" Lydia asked concerned, "that can't be true" Scott stated as both him and Lydia skimmed the text before them. "What does it say?" Malia asked before being handed the case file.

All three sat down in unison as they apporached the death reports saying that a beast had killed them in some way or another. "Great yet another thing to worry about " Scott sighed throwing the file on to the table infront of him "First senior year, now some physco killing glowing werewolf, whats next aliens?" he shouted angrily.

"Well no, atleast I hope not, the thing is we have to trap it" Derek suggested as he walked over to the couch, "You see if we catch it, Stiles here wont get torn to bit well not by the wolf anyway" Derek said as he held Stiles by the shoulders infront of him.

Stiles rolled his eyes at Derek before scratching behind his neck. "What wolfie here is saying is that we need to set up a trap that involve me becoming bait in some way" he said only to get confused looks from Lydia, Scott and Malia.

"What? Why are you confused, this isn't the confusing bit of this plan" Stiles asked suddnely scared for his saftey. "It's not that we dont get it, its how are we going to get the wolf here, to get the bait?" Lydia sighed as she searched the case files again. "There's no correlation it just goes for random people by the looks of it" she said as she removed her head from the file.

We'll have to figure that out, in the mean time Scott text Kira see what her parents have found out and the rest of us will look up this wolf and what wiki has to say about it