chapter 15: Letty & Sebastian's Search 🌶️

Letty enjoyed herself very much that evening, for she had a dance with each friend (her favourite being a fast number with Lucan) and everyone was kind and showered the navy blue dress with compliments.

She went off to the side after Garreth made a joke near the refreshments, but suddenly stopped when she sensed Sebastian in a mood. Handing him his drink, he stared at her from across the table with undisguised disapproval, and, although he thanked her and smiled, something in his honest eyes made Letty blush and wish she had on another dress.

"If you're going to bring up Garreth again, I wish you wouldn't," she said.

"Then I'll go over there and tell him myself," he said, but paused as Letty stood up with him.

Sebastian glanced at her lovely face, bare shoulders, and incredibly trimmed dress with an expression that did something to her and had not a particle of innocence about it.

"It's past us, Sebastian."

"He's not suppose to bring you flowers."

"You're forgetting why we're here in the first place," she said, hoping to soothe him.

"Then let's have our dance before we leave it behind," he said gently.

Half an hour later, after Letty's favourite waltz, the two slipped from the ballroom and up the stairs to the master bedroom where the buzz of the ball died down, and, according to Garreth, where the canister was stowed away in one of the floorboards.

When Letty opened the door she saw the gothic style of the bedroom, as was reflected in her own room on the opposite end of the Manor. While she lit up a lamp to see better and got down to prodding for a loose board, she got flashbacks of last summer.

Sebastian, on closing the door behind him, couldn't help but sigh as he watched her on all fours, reaching for the floor as if she had lost an earring. For several seconds he continued to stare and he was lucky neither of them spoke. His only thought was that she was even more beautiful than his fantasies of her; the satin silk worshipped every curve and dip of her body.

Upon turning around, Letty started. Sebastian saw, behind those eyes, an easy expression, one that was unmistakeable to read. She had been frozen since she got up. Sebastian couldn't ignore her for long.

"Gaunt Manor," he said, as if talking in code.

Voices could not reach them from the main hall. They could not hear Garreth's voice anymore, nor Ominis's, nor anything for that matter, but a slight drone of the violins; for the master bedroom was on the furthest wing from the ballroom and rarely had people stumbling in.

So he walked toward her slowly as she moved back, willing him to follow, until she hit the bedpost where she watched him approach. Daringly, once he was near and she could smell his cologne, Sebastian took her by the face and leaned in, wasting no time and tension.

The sighing noise she made was greedy and made Sebastian greedy too, pushing her hard up against the post, then, wanting to see her in a different light, into a corner.

"You know what we didn't do last time?" he said.

Letty shook her head. Of course she knew.

As they kissed she was pulling at his clothes, tugging at his shirt and his waistband. Their heads rolled and turned against one another in pleasure. Sebastian kissed her throat, forcing back her head, and Letty tousled his hair in return.

"Sebastian, if you don't wait this time," she warned, breathing heavy from the act.

Her spine went rigid and she cursed, a reaction to the intrusion, then something inside her demanded it. The need was so great, the satisfaction so complete, she grasped the back of his head, lest he pulled his mouth away.

After some inexpert fumbling of her pleaded bodice, she could tell he took joy in sucking and nipping, making her moan a second time. Of course he couldn't wait. The noise pierced Sebastian and he let it run through him, before there was more fumbling, with buttons and positioning of legs and arms. When he lifted the clingy dress he pulled the material of her panties aside and started to play with her slowly.

Letty knew what came next, and she moaned again into his mouth as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. She pulled away to whimper, but Sebastian became more selfish and made her dig into his back, made her pull him closer and reach for whatever she could to keep from falling over, for Sebastian was driving her up the wall.

"Could we slow d—"

He slid in another finger, watched her turn into a moaning wreck, as she bucked each time he got closer to the spot. Letty tugged at his tie, for she wouldn't allow him there, and, when it came undone, she let it drop to the floor along with her dress. Quickly she tore off his shirt and drew out his belt, the buckle thudding as it landed.

The sensation only intensified, and Letty was worried she would come too soon; her hands wound up in one spot, resting behind his neck then her body seizing up against him when, at last, Sebastian removed his fingers.

They vowed the bed a sacred place, so naturally they moved from surface to surface, table to bookcase, knocking over decor and making a mess out of everything but the bed.

"I could..." He watched her and thought she might look nice on a desk.

In an entirely different scenario they would have been in and out with the silver. If it were anybody else Letty would not be fighting the urge to whine his name; neither of them desperately gasping for air. But here she was, against another wall, still getting lost in his hair while Sebastian worked on her front.

Propping her up on the desk at last, she held the edges with clenched fists, his speed already increasing. Sebastian made a noise that satisfied her above all else, a groan, giving Letty butterflies in her stomach (or was it something else).

He knew how to treat her body, and in a way it was his—that body was hisand he acted like it. Pleasure above all else, he took note of the expression on her face but ignored that she was nearly in tears; it only meant she liked it, with a hundred-percent focus to finish. She gasped when he took his thumb and circled her, making himself exhale desperately, a sign that he was also close.

"Sebastian... I'm..."

Letty had not finished the sentence, for she cried out at last, finally having been strained to her breaking point; him still pumping despite it. She was a terrible wreck, writhing and shaking, tightening around him as everything spasmed and came to a full stop. He kissed her with a lot of tongue to distract from the throbbing, but more importantly Letty made a mental note of this passionate side of Sebastian as she went and secretly wished for another go.

"Easy now," he said when Letty showed signs of it, pulling him into her. Needy.

Letty opened her eyes and Sebastian grinned.

And, alas, they were in for another.

Thirty minutes later, he was gentle in the aftermath, making sure her zipper and clasp were done up before they went back down, then meeting each other on the bed he kissed the top of her head in sentiment.

Sebastian paused at her face. "Oh, come on. Don't give me that look."

"I can tell when you're angry, Sebastian."

"And now I'm not," he was saying on their way out of the room. "If it makes you happy, next time I'll wait. I know I was impatient."

"No you won't."

He grinned. "No I won't."

For the rest of the night they failed to remember what had been the purpose of their trip upstairs besides the former. They returned to the bustle of the ballroom, straightening their clothes with a normal air as if nothing out of the ordinary, save for her smudged mascara and the lipstick on Sebastian's neck, to which their friends felt better off ignoring; for it was something they otherwise wouldn't be able to prove.