1%

SM

I tend to have trouble dealing with my anger and what I am actually capable of. That moment when Taylor snapped at me was when I really opened my eyes. I can't have my friend hating me because of stupid emotions. I don't want him angry because I am.

Him seeing me with a baby changes his perspective though. It's like he completely forgot that I was ever disrespectful to him these last few weeks.

Maybe I should get pregnant.

Well no, I don't think that is accurate and besides I need to help Aaron nurture this child here. So far tonight it's mainly been, me, Matthew, Johnson, and of course Aaron taking care of Mahogany.

Nash was being extremely obnoxious and I swear I could not handle it. I am very aware that him and Aaron are the straight ones in the group but he needs to get over himself. Cameron is trying to have a casual conversation with him but Nash is always interrupted by his girlfriends texts.

As for the Jacks, Gilinsky is actually keeping his cool right now, there is no sexual tension between the Jacks at this moment.

I am here sitting with Matt cuddling the baby with Matt to my side.

"What's it like having a boyfriend?" I asked. Volunteering as such a weird question but I had to know, best person to ask was Matthew since he was the only one in a real relationship with Carter. Don't want to ask Johnson because they don't reciprocate feelings towards each other.

"Uhm. You're only asking that because you like someone hmm? Oh I remember you confessing to me that you were gay, last year. You need a boyfriend! Just to be sure of what you feel is right. Let me guess... you either like Cameron or Taylor?" he piped up, taking Ani from me so I could settle to my butt. "Yeah.."

He started to blush and clap. "AHH SHAWN!" I hit his side. "Don't yell while you're holding the baby." It also caught attention from the other guys as they had to stop their race games to look at us two.

"I bet he likes Cameron." Johnson added getting a tad closer. It was kind of just us four in one side of the living room then the other five on the other side. Typically Gilinsky and Nash are the least responsible so they are too caught up to even check once in a while on the baby unlike Cameron and Taylor.

Anyways, Johnson continued his point from earlier which made me subtly laugh, "Shawn is rude and mean to Taylor anyways. No doubt you like Cam!" Oh there goes my laugh.

"Hey, I think he likes Taylor. Why else would you be mean? Ever notice how in elementary young boys usually put glue in girls hairs and steal their color crayons. It's because they like them and want the girls attention!" Aaron argued. "Well I'm not straight. I don't play those tactics brother." Johnson replied.

Everything pretty valid.

Reminds me that Matthew never finished answering my question. "So?"

"Oh right. Boyfriend hmm.. what's the problem. Having a boyfriend is perfect. You can play dominant and wear the pants in the relationship, or if you're kinda lazy you can be the girl in it. Full proof. I can spoon him or be inside of it. Or maybe it's because Carter and I are the same size so it wouldn't matter whose more manly in it. People tend to think carter runs this since he's older. Fun fact, I do."

Right, it's true how I am always rude to Taylor and maybe it is because I want to have his attention. My actions can possibly make him over think about me. Or maybe it's because I like him too much that I can't get the courage to tell him so I push him away.

Feelings suck.

- 6/25 20 min write 701 words

(don't forget, you really should read the 'Back of the Book' part, people tend to skip parts that don't mention it being a chapter & assume it's an authors note, the first part before this 1% is an introduction you should be aware of)