2%

ME

"I think he likes Cameron. I'm sticking to that dude." I spoke to Carter as he asked me to sit outside with him for a little. "Why are you telling me this? Aren't you guys really close. Is he okay with-" I giggled, signally a push to Carter's side. "We're all friends here. If anything. I think he's completely okay with you knowing. And I said, quote, I THINK, unquote. It's not like I know but I am pretty sure."

I looked inside, seeing Shawn take care of the baby. He made her smile the most, although she was roughly four months, you could sense that Shawn will be her favorite 'uncle' or 'daddy' when she grows up. I don't see why anyone wouldn't want Shawn he's such a good guy, but he beats himself up too much. Purposely making himself angry, he needs help controlling it. I wish he would. With him, he can be most and extremely sweet but he's been letting things, primarily Taylor, get to him.

"Inside now, yeah?" Carter spoke holding his knees to lift his weight up. I followed him in and the environment felt so hot because I already had gotten use to the weather outside.

I started to think, it's roughly seven and we don't quite have the materials we need to take care of a child. For an hour, Shawn and Johnson have been cradling and attempting to make her, either laugh and sleep. "Guys we should go buy some milk or something." I called out, hoping they'd drop their controllers and listen up. But of course, I'm not the most important one in the group.

This is when Momma Espinosa comes in. When they don't listen, it pressures me to take dramatic measures.

I stood in front of the television, watching heads bulk left and right, pushing me from their sight. I immediately powered of the counsel. Finally drawing attention.

"Taylor we need your money like you said to buy stuff for Mahogany." I ordered, reaching my hand out. "Well let's go." He stood up motioning himself. "Impressive wow." I spoke. Those boys usually wouldn't. Can't you tell.

Taylor said how it's his money, and he wants to make sure he's buying the right things, and because he wants to buy a late night snack later. "Anyone else coming?" Nash and Gilinsky went back to their games. Groaning with the fact that I turned it off.

As we walked out, I'm pretty sure I heard a, "Finally the girls are gone."

Cameron offered to drive since he was parked in the drive way, we won't loose street parking. Carter and I came over last so we had to park so far and I don't want to look for parking when we come back that may be even further.

"UHM. Where to?" Cameron asked, setting the ignition. I see Shawn in the passenger seat. I completely love them together. "Look Jack. I told you, what the hell." I smirked in his direction while we were along side. Four of us had to sit in the back it was completely awkward. Arranged as, Taylor, me, Johnson, then Aaron. Crazy right, not the seating, but we trusted Carter and the other two to watch a newborn. I hope they're fine.

Makes me wonder how they got her earlier since they found this baby at a supermarket and there was five of them already in a car.

Johnson shakes his head and whispers to Aaron, "Do you see what Matt sees I don't lmao." I scoffed, "Shameron five ever."

I heard a small choke from the left of me. "What are you guys even talking about?" Taylor inched his head out to get a good look at all three of us on his side. Johnson just laughed, "Nothing." He was the one who liked Taylor and Shawn together.

I don't see Shawn singing along with Taylor, he's clearly singing with Cameron in the front seat to some Weekend song. Sounds pretty touchy and sexual to me, they're basically singing it to each other.