3%

NG

While the guys were away, I was tempted to finally have the chance to fuck around. I mean, those guys are too stiff. Well, with this situation, I don't see how they can't relax.

"Jack. Wanna take the baby out and get some girls." I pat his chest while he drank, as I waited for a response. He somewhat choked and it wasn't because of the beer because he did it after he gulped. "What? Don't think it's a good idea dude." I know him, he would like this stuff. Right. "I'll pass. Don't take her anywhere while we've been drinking."

What the hell, why does everyone act all awkward for. It's just a baby. Everyone's life is changing because of this girl and I mean yeah, cute baby but we don't have to change for her. It annoys me.

"Carter when is your boyfriend coming back along with all the other straight guys?" I asked, how I would typically tease him and Matt. Cameron has told me it was impolite but what? Does that bother him too.

All the guys were so defensive about my gay jokes, they're all straight besides Matthew and Carter anyways so what the shit.

"You alright? You've been clenching your fists." I heard one of the guys call, gladly snapping me out of my conscience. I was wondering if I should stay here or leave. "I just don't know if I can handle the whole baby thing. You know?" Oh no, I'm venting. I don't do these things! I have too much of an image.

"It's fine dude." Carter spoke.

"No it's fucking not. You guys are revolving everything around her. It's been two hours with this child and it seems like everything has changed." I raised my voice.

"Relax. Have you ever considered that you haven't even hung out with us for like two weeks. All of the guys come to this house about four times a week, I've only seen you around probably once this month." Gilinsky snapped trying to overthrow me with his height but were roughly the same. Watch carter say something to me, but he's puny anyways what can he do to me. "Fuck off." I spoke.

"Are you drunk? We can let you rest. I'll get you some bread, it sobers up." Carter suggest but I pushed him away. "I don't want your gayness dude."

I saw Gilinsky's face swell up. "Dude you're the one who needs to fuck off." He pushed my chest making me hit the wall. I swung a punch but he reacted and his fists collided with my jaw first. I thought that was the obnoxious sound coming from the punch but it was the door. The guys were here.

I was morally embarrassed so I had to leave. There was no way of explaining. If I do, I would probably punch someone again.

The only person who could cool me down was Cameron. Therefore, I grabbed his arm and lead him out the door. "What happened?!"

"Get high with me or something. They piss me off, I funking swear." He released the grasp of my hand. "No, you need to control your anger. It's getting worse and sometimes I'm embarrassed to bring you around. Like, they're our best friends, we've known them forever. Now, you're my best friend and you mean a lot uhmm. But if you can't treat them the same as how you treat me, it's really hard. You know?" There it was. Being pushed away by my friend. We're arguing in the streets.

I can't believe I'm losing him.

"Are you choosing them over me?"

"It's not that Nash."

"What the fuck is it..."

"Either, be nice or don't come at all."

"That simple?"

Cameron nodded. And I could see the way the street lights just glisten in his eyes. I made him upset and angry. He was always sensitive and now I sense him tearing up. I was about to drop this but I can't now.

I went to him for a hug but he pushed me. Completely regarding me choice I was about to make. It's all changed now.

"I'm leaving."

And just like that, I turned away from him and started walking off the straight path. I'm sure he was still watching me until he couldn't have any sight of me anymore.

He's probably going to go talk to the guys about me. Everyone's going to hate me. I can't show my face around them anymore. At least, not until I apologize.

The only thing I am thinking about right now is how I'm under aged, I smell like alcohol, waking around in this late night. Oh, also with a wound on my jaw.

I actually had Gilinsky teaching me and all the other guys self defense. I don't know why I even had an idea to hit first.

I arrived home since it was roughly two blocks away from the main house.

When I got to the door step, I briefly noticed that I don't have the keys. I pat my pockets and instantly remembered how Cameron took his car and he had the house keys along with it. I had nothing.

I'm so unprepared. If I'm about to run away from my friends, I should at least find a place to stay. I don't know what to do.

I know what you're thinking, call your girlfriend up. Oh well, what the guys don't know is that she left me two weeks ago. Probably my reason for not showing up. They all think I'm this big ego, I am just heartbroken.

They expect a lot from me. I am the tough one at most, along with Gilinsky. I don't have a girl friend anymore. It makes me look like I can't keep one. And for the guys, I don't even know if they have ever had a relationship, besides Carter and Matthew.

I have no place to go.

Once again, running back to where my heart belongs. Like typical.

My friends.

If they even still want to call me that.

[ 8: 57 7/01 ] 20 min write 1048 words

Main house, basically the 5 boys who live there. Don't forget, it's Nash and Cam in one home them Matt and Carter in another