8%

JJ

"OHHHH" I groaned out. "Harder!"

"Shh... too loud baby." He whispered as I held to his back while he over exaggerated his thrusts.

There was a wailing but it wasn't coming from me. "You crying?" He asked slowing his pace. "No! Keep going. Auhg." I looked around, trying my best to keep up but then I saw the baby crying on her little blanket mattress. "Ah, Jack. It's her. She's crying." I moaned.

"Got in under control." he lift me from my waist and brought me to the head board so we were in the same position as the baby was. He picked her up and put her on me. "Now I can rock both of you." he joked.

He sped up, the baby only cried more. "Just keep going Jack." I help his back, clearly making breathing space for the little one however. The baby laid on my chest as she was being rocked along with my body.

This was probably the most cruel, yet hottest thing that has ever happened.

She stopped cryin and but I started to.

"AUHHGHH JACK." I moaned as I released on his chest. I sense that he was coming down to. He brought himself tight to me one more time, pushing in full force and letting himself rest for a second or so before releasing inside me. His tip massaged my entrance as his fluids buried inside it, forcing all of it inside me, having no remainders on the bed or on each other. He wiped his chest and licked all of it.

"Get some rest now." He whispered, taking the child gently off of me. I snuggled up to her as Jack was behind me.

Sometimes I still don't define us as anything but everyone else does. I don't like him. We don't share kisses unless we're getting in a heated moment. I don't hold his hand in public. I don't like him.

-

Morning came along and I was awaken by Aaron banging on the door. "I wasn't sure who planned to take care of the baby last night. Was it you two?!" He looked around the room and saw the blankets of the baby's.

She was tucked under my arm. "Aaron! You don't want to do that!" I shouted as Aaron lift up our blanket. A naked me and Gilinsky laid with the baby who was rested nicely. "Ah. Oh okay! Nasty shit. Woah. All three of you shower! As soon as she wakes up its your two's responsibility! And don't drown her!"

I looked at Gilinsky and saw that he was still asleep. I turned back to Mahogany. My thumb skimmed her stomach as I watched her breathing fade up and down. I kissed her temple and attempted to get back to some sleep until I heard a loud banging sound.

It caused me to storm out, shuffling down the stairs. "WHERE IS HE?!" A loud voice came over us as I looked around I saw Shawn holding the door open fearfully as Taylor tugged on his waist.

Aaron nor Matt and Carter were nowhere to be seen, Cameron right behind me wondering what was going on.

"HE CHEATED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" Nash screams. "Who knew about this!" He cried. "How... how could I let this happen." he sighed, rolling his body down to the ground.

I walked toward him, "Nash, who cheated on who? Talk to me." I looked around the room, noticing his emotional state.

"JACK! HE-" Shawn closed the door and sat next to Nash, "Woah now. Please, it's still early in the morning. It would help if you, just soften that voice of yours. Just a little, please Nash?"

Nash made a heavy sigh and buried his head between his knees. "I, uh, ah... Jack has been dating my girlfriend for two weeks. I guess that's why she broke up with me."

"JACK? Jack what.. are you... Jack." My eyes started to tear up, my sight becoming blurry. I felt Nash's arms on me along with Matt. The other guys voice moaned a soft, 'aw.'

I started to get up, Nash helping me. "Hey, I think I'll take J for breakfast. Uhm, he gets it. Well, you guys are probably aware of whatever going on. And I, I just found out." Nash commented. I think he meant how, everybody knew I liked Jack except for Nash, himself. Until now that is.

Even though I act like I don't.. Maybe I do.

"Yeah... I'd like that." I commented. "But one thing. Can we bring the baby?" Nash giggled. I saw the guys nod in approval.

Taylor pulled my arm, and Carter came to talk to me as well. "Sure you want to hang out with him? No hash feelings but... he literally cussed us out the other night."

"I'll do it. He did it for a reason." I told them. I get upstairs and see Jack cuddled up with the baby, I can't dare look at his face for not even a second. I take the baby in my hands and get downstairs, requesting Taylor to take the car seat out.

Nash and I are in the car he came with. It was silent, yet still very comfortable. He planned to go to a hometown pancake house. It already brought some delight to my senses.

"You should talk to him." Nash suggested. "Because... when time, when the time comes... it could be to late to confess your feelings, you know?"

"Nash, he doesn't like me like that. He only sleeps with me and uses me. Whats that tell about me, and our relationship? It's going nowhere." I sighed putting my bib on.

Nash giggled. "You like to put the cloth tucked into your shirt?" I nodded.

"And what about you? Are you going to call him out for dating your girl?"

"She's not mine anymore. Ah, I mean like.. I don't know dude. I thought we were cool. Boy, I thought I was straight." Nash whispered the last part under breath. I choked. "You're not straight anymore?"

"Okay. Confession. I've always found... all you guys attractive. It's just that, oh I'm sorry, I had that girl for so long, I wanted to prove that I can date someone longer than how you boys like each other but wont admit it. For some reason I guess I wanted to prove that heter couples are better and it was foolish of me." He sighed.

"Nash.. that's wrong of you. But I mean, I forgive you." I said stabbing my fork into my pancake. "Well, umm... can you show me the ropes?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. What could Nash be questioning. "I want to slowly reel myself out of the closet. But not directly but enough for people to assume and wonder, have people overthinking my sexuality." he explained.

"And how would you do this?"

"Easy. Let me just get flirty with you. Let me treat you way more than you deserve to me. Just let me show you that I can be a good guy, to you. I want to show the guys that I'm not so bad to gays, because I am one. But they just can't know that."

And in that instant, that light above our diner table probably seemed to be a light in my brain. I will use Nash to have him tease me with Gilinsky.

Gilinsky will wonder why I've become so distant and why Nash is becoming so flirtatious, that way, Jack could possibly be mine.

"What's in it for me?" I smirked, already knowing that I could use him to make Gilinsky jealous.

"Don't you like neck kisses or something. You'll get those, and I'll buy you some chocolate or something. Look, I don't want to be labeled as a homophobe." Nash shrugged, putting his hands on his heads, in a relaxed position.

"It's a good set up, Grier, I'm in baby." I smile. "Ah that'a boy. You're mine." Nash grinned as we shared some bacon.

The baby started to cry and I almost forgot that she was here. "Oh is that yours two? You make lovely parents." A lady who barely got into the shop just complimented us.

"See, even strangers think we're a cute couple." Nash teased.

"Wait do you expect us to be a couple, or like one in the process, or is this one sided?" I questioned, wanting to make sure this plan is perfect.

"You love me, and I love you. What's more to understand. Leave it that way."

[ nov 12 ] 20 min | 1418w