9%

JG

I woke up, my baby not in my arm. And I don't mean Mahogany, but Jack isn't here. "Jack?" I whisper in the morning tone of mine. I looked around and shuffled in the blankets of ours.

There was a good smell coming from downstairs, whenever all the guys are over, usually they like to make good breakfast.

"Morning guys." I groan pulling my arms over my head. They didn't really respond back. Well, only Shawn did. Thanks kid.

"Where's Jack?" Cameron looks up at me and back down at his plate. "He went to have breakfast with Nash."

I stood straight in my place. What if they talk about personal things like his girlfriend. Wait, Jack doesn't even know about that anyways.

"Anything wrong?" Matt asked innocently, throwing me a granola bar.

I feel like they're hiding something from me but I don't really want to get into detail. "When will they be back?"

As soon as I said that I heard giggle and the shuffling of shoes coming off. "Next time, Jackie. I promise." The voice just made me, eh. Cringe, I hate this.

I turned around and saw Nash's arm over Johnson, as Johnson's hand was clenching Nash's sides, as if he was about to fall. The baby cradled in Nash's arms like how it was in mine just this morning.

"Hey how was your guys breakfast!" Carter smiled. And this awkward silence was once gone as soon as they came in.

"Oh my gosh. It was so good. Jack made me eat a pancake with whip cream and blueberries. I never did that before, its so good." Nash smiles with his eye shut as if he was savoring the memory. Funny because I'm the one who taught Jack how to eat pancakes with a little more taste.

I see Nash put the baby in the crawling crib that we had in the living room. I really wanted to see her.

"Oh by the way. Sorry for coming in here with the most wild storm. I just want want to apologize. I'm sorry. Won't happen again, and same as the other night. I just needed to let go. I'm okay. Trust me." He smiles, his arms together pleading for forgiveness.

"Forgive you man." Aaron hugged him, along with Taylor and Shawn. Matt and Carter did so as well. I felt terrible, being the only one standing there. I walked up to him and he gladly hugged me first.

I guess he doesn't know anything yet.

"Hey. Why is everyone acting so weird?" I asked Jack, feeling up in his body. "Uh. I don't know but I'm probably going out with him again later on." I sighed knowing that he chose him again.

Most of the guys went back upstairs claiming they were going to get ready for today's care program.

I went to Mahogany and stared at her. "Why do you think everyone hates me now? Damn.."

-

Today we would be changing diapers with dolls. Oh gosh I can't wait to see how Johnson changes baby diapers I'm sure it's cute.

"So one parent," she kept quoting parent. I guess because either we aren't, but I guess some of these students are soon to be students. "one parent will be changing the diaper, and the other gets the items when I call it out and hands it to the changing parent."

"PARTNERS!" She said in the middle of the room with a clip board. The room was organized with several baby changing stations. One parent directly across the other as they are on opposite ends of the baby cart.

"Okay. I want to see that boy group first please. There's not enough stations for the whole workshop."

I walk toward Johnson but him and Nash are already interlocking arms. So have Taylor and Shawn, Matthew and Carter. I was going to walk to Cameron but he set himself up with Aaron.

"Oh. A left over. You'll just have to go alone." She addressed to me. I sighed.

"On your marks, get set, go!"

She called out, wipes, baby powder, diaper.

I rushed so hard to figure this out, I didn't even know how to wrap the baby with the diaper, how does it stick on proper. It won't. I lifted the baby and shook it, trying to see if it would fall off and gladly it didn't.

"We have a winner!" she yelled.

I looked at all the guys and everybody knew what they seemed to do except me. "The first group to finish were the blue eyes!" The two high fives and shared a deep tight hug, one I've craved for so long.

The guys bundled together and I noticed them whispering something's but I didn't hear. I simply walked out and started to make my way to a bus stop.

Several minutes and one came my way. "Ticket?" He asked. "Don't have any money." I sighed. "Don't let it happen again."

I looked at my phone and became to call the only one who I knew would instantly be here. "Hey, Olivia. Are you home?"

"Great. I'll be there in a few."

(lady smut lol ew trying something new ok let me be alright lol or skip it's okay)

When I got to her apartment, I banged her door open just before she could fully let me in. "Hey." I spoke just before grabbing the hem of her shirt and bringing it over her head. I pushed her against the wall.

"Again?" She whispered in a delighting voice. "Y-yeah."

I motioned my thigh against her heat as I kissed down her neck. To my luck, she was already in pajama shorts so it wouldn't be so hard to stick it in.

I brought her shorts down along with her panties as I cupped her butt. My hands reach her waist as I get her back against the wall. I unzip my jeans real quick and place myself in front of her entrance.

As she is against the wall with me inside of her, I push up against on her, quickly bringing my jeans down quicker.

"Jack..." She moaned, letting her head fall on my shoulder. I thrust in roughly, banging her against the wall as her light weight makes it easy for me to dip up and down on my member.

With quick thrusts and pounds into her, I pull out quickly, her legs still wrapped around my waist as I bring her to the couch. "Open up." I pump myself s few times more before letting my release into her face, I mean I tried to aim into her mouth but it didn't happen.

"Mmm... baby." She moaned, grabbing hold of my cock and stroking it up and down, just a few times more to get all of my excess out. "Yes..." I scream tugging on her hair.

I lift her up and hug her tight. "You have to go so soon? You always leave after we do these things, baby.."

"I'll stay. I don't have to take care of Jack today. So we're good." Another lie I have... I told her Jack was some kid that I was babysitting. She doesn't know he is my friends with benefits.

"I love you, Jack." She quickly pecks my lips after grabbing the remote.

"Right... thanks." I tell her.

Olivia Stuck ♡ ♡ ♡
Known her before The Outfield, so glad I got her follow when she has 12k and now she has 200k on Twitter ♡

[ nov 12 ] 30 min | 1253w