ミ★ 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘺 ★彡

Kenta x Kim from Pit Babe

Kind of a spin-off from episode 7 :)

Kim was surrounded by men, being kneeled by force with blood all over his face.

"A man like you shouldn't even exist!" He yelled at Tony, looking up at him.

Tony scoffed and signaled for something. The next moment, Kenta came up and put a knife up to Kim's neck.

"But in the end! I'm still alive and living better than you could ever imagine!" Tony taunted and kicked him.

He then walked away as the other men picked up Kim and dragged him to another room, throwing him against the wooden floor. Kenta watched, standing in the side thinking of what to do.

"I'll deal with him. Go ahead, all of you guys." Kenta spoke up and dismissed them. He quickly caught on that Kim was looking for a way to escape.

"You can't escape regardless if you attempt to." He explained and sighed. "What were you thinking of coming in here and expecting to get away with it so easily?"

Kim stared at him and glared, still not wanting to give up. He tried untying the rope around his wrists but failed and got frustrated.

Kenta then approached him and bent down, using the same knife he had held up to his neck to cut the rope. At the same moment, Kim kicked him and quickly got up.

''Enough! Close your mouth and don't try to attack me!'' He said and got up glaring at the other boy.

Kim then pushed him. "Why should I have to follow your orders? I'll expose every one of you guys!" He yelled out angrily.

"Kim, please. Just follow me and don't say a word that's all I'm asking from you," Kenta asked and looked at him in the eyes.

Kim gulped and felt a weird feeling in his stomach, seeing how the other male pleaded. He zoned out just staring at Kenta but then blinked quickly and cleared his throat following behind him.

''Stay here, I need to clear the area so we can keep moving. Don't make a sound and keep an eye out,'' He said and walked forward looking around. The only thought circling through his mind was hoping he didn't get caught helping the younger male. He then turned around and nodded so the other could follow him and they kept walking.

Kim felt everything around him move each time he stepped, struggling to keep himself up on his feet straight without stumbling. Kenta eyed him and debated whether to help him or not, he didn't want their cover to be blown just because he was close to dying.

"Do you need help?''

"Fuck off, leave me alone."

Kenta blinked and shrugged as they continued to walk. They were close to the door just a few more steps before Kim collapsed onto the floor as Kenta panicked. The elder quickly sat on the floor, placing the younger head onto his lap, and shook him so he could wake up. ''For fuck's sake Kim! Wake up!!"