ミ★ 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴 ★彡

Kenta x Kim from Pit Babe

''How useless are you?!'' Tony yelled. Kenta had blood spilling from his lips as he tried not to flinch at his yelling. ''Anybody could've easily done that and completed it!" He continued to yell. 

''Why don't you do it then?"  Kenta thought internally rolling his eyes. Instead, all he said was,

''Sorry,'' 

''A sorry won't fix how useless you are!'' Tony then picked up a glass wine cup throwing it at him. The glass shattered all over and around Kenta as he flinched, but his eyes showed no fear. He bent down and was trying to pick up the glass shards but Tony pressed his foot down on his hands. The glass shards pierced into his skin, opening huge cuts as they began to bleed uncontrollably. It hurt badly, but he still managed to pick up the shards and throw them away.

''Get out of my sight!'' He slapped him one last time before dismissing him furiously. Kenta bowed to him one last time before walking out of the office, getting quiet stares from the other bodyguards since he was in a bloodied state. As he walked down the stairs he coughed up some blood as his vision was slightly blurry but he continued. He eventually reached his car and got in, his breath was shaky, and he searched his pockets for his phone. Unlocking it, he searched for a certain name and then called it.

''Come on answer...'' Kenta muttered.  A missed call had passed but he persisted waiting desperately for an answer. 

''Kenta?"

''Kim...Can you go home, please?" He asked. 

''What's wrong? I'm practicing right now!" Kim answered annoyed a bit.

He didn't like when people called him during practice hours and Kenta knew that very well.

''Kim, please...I need you...'' Kenta pleaded and he began to drive slowly, his breath even more unstable as his shaky hands held the steering wheel. 

''Kenta what is going on? You don't call me out of the blue like this!''

''Kim I'm fucking begging you! Go home and I'll explain it to you,'' 

''Winner I'm going home!'' Kim yelled.

''Why?!''

''House emergency!''

''That's an extra 2 hours of practice then for tomorrow!"'

''Yeah, that's fair enough!"

Kenta continued to drive listening to Kim speak, but he was barely holding up, although he did feel a bit calmer hearing the other's voice.

''I'm driving home do you need anything?'' Kim asked.

''No,''

''Does this have to do something with Tony perhaps?''

"What? No...'' He lied.