𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮

Way x Pete from Pit Babe

''PHAELYN IF YOU DON'T GET OFF THE FUCKING COUNTER I SWEAR TO GOD!'' Way shouted coming out of the bedroom.

''So much for sleeping in...'' Pete mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

The young girl huffed and climbed off the counter, trying to walk away. Which she failed because Way swiftly stopped her and pulled at her ear. 

''How many times have I told you to stop climbing the counters huh?!" Way scolded. 

''Mm yes mom!'' She answered teasingly and managed to escape running off.

''You better wake up your sister!!" Way lastly yelled and sighed.

''Way baby, it's too early to be yelling calm down please,'' Pete said softly walking to him.

''Tell your daughter to stop doing things I've already told her not to then!'' The other answered. 

''Alright...I'll make breakfast don't worry,'' Pete dismissed Way from the kitchen. Due to the fear of him burning the kitchen again Way wasn't allowed to be in it for more then 5 minutes. 

''WAAN YOU BETTER BE AWAKE WHEN I GO TO YOUR ROOM!'' Way yelled again. Pete flinched and scratched his neck, seems like today definetley won't be a calm day. He sighed and simply just got to begin making the food humming peacefully. 

On the other hand Way was far from calm. Phaelyn somehow was no where to be found in her room and then the other girl wouldn't unlock her door. 

''PETE! KEEP AN EYE OUT PHAELYN ISN'T IN HER ROOM!" Way shouted for the millionth time. Phaelyn was very sneaky and nobody knew where she got that from but she was indeed a troublemaker, causing Way to be stressed 24/7.

''Ma-Papa!'' A girl said walking out of her room running to him. It was Waan, the twin sister of Phaelyn.

''Sweetie I kept calling for you,'' Way bent down to her level and ruffled her hair.

''I was asleep sorry...'' She apologized and ran downstairs. 

''PHAELYN I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE BUT IF YOU AREN'T DOWNSTAIRS IN THE NEXT MINUTE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE GARAGE!'' Way shouted and walked downstairs.

''I'm here Mama!" She said cheekily sitting on a chair. 

''Alright! Food's ready eat up!'' Pete interrupted and served 4 plates. They all sat down and began to eat as Way watched Phaelyn so she wouldn't do something mischevious. 

''Waan sweetheart do you want to go somewhere later?" Pete asked softly.

''Mayb━'' Waan began but got cut off.

''Eat properly you kid!'' Way scolded pinching the other girl.

''What was that sweetheart?"