ミ★ 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 ★彡

Kenta x Kim from Pit Babe

Kenta was back at the mansion, as usual, working for Tony and constantly getting hit, bruises all over his body. Kim was always at Red Racing, either practicing or dealing with Winner's bullshit. Both of the males had a routine where they wouldn't see each other all day, almost even for a few days as they were both dealing with their jobs. Kim had spent most of the days alone, after getting home late, being exhausted. Kenta was usually stuck at the mansion, doing whatever dirty tasks Tony assigned him.

Kim was driving back home, it being around 9 in the night, trying his best to stay awake and not end up crashing the car. He blinked multiple times as he stopped at a red light, sighing, feeling very exhausted. He was close to arriving back home he just had to bear with everything and he could then relax. After driving for another 10 minutes he finally arrived home, he then parked the car and sighed closing his eyes. He wouldn't mind sleeping in the car but he knew he couldn't do that. So, he quickly got his jacket from the backseat and stepped out of the car, walking to the front door. The boy searched in his pockets looking for his keys to open the front door, but for some reason, he couldn't find them.

The door then opened quietly as a male stood in front of him watching him, because the younger was very deep into looking for the keys. Kenta then cleared his throat to gain the other's attention. Kim looked up at the sudden noise, frowning before realizing who it was.

''Kenta!'' Kim yelled out and jumped in the older male's arms, dropping his jacket. He hadn't seen the older male in 6 days and he had missed him, seeing him now made everything better. Kenta hugged him back and smiled slightly, also feeling happy to see the younger. 

''Hi, honey,'' Kenta said and broke the hug. He picked up the jacket that was on the floor and moved to the side so Kim could enter the home. As he closed the door, the aroma of food, surrounded most of the house making Kim eye Kenta.

''You're cooking...?" He asked and lifted an eyebrow. 

''Yup! Now go ahead and wash up so I can finish cooking!'' The elder answered and ushered for the younger to take a shower. Kim nodded and still found everything suspicious but still went along with it. 

Kenta sighed and continued to cook, he had made, Thai curry, jasmine white rice, and some dumplings. Once he had finished cooking he hadn't served the food yet, instead he went outside, to smoke. He had a habit of smoking to calm himself down when he was uneasy, although he didn't do it often since Kim despised it.

''What are you doing?'' Kim's voice startled Kenta causing him to jump.

''Just smoking, why?" Kenta responded and looked at him.

''Stop that!'' The younger took the cigarette away from the older hand and threw it to the floor. After stomping on it he glared at the elder and walked back into the house, Kenta laughing a bit before following him. Kim sat on the couch, with wet hair and a towel on his lap, he turned to look at Kenta.

''Instead of smoking how about you dry my hair,"

''Hmm, fine fine. Then you have to eat, okay?" 

Kenta sat next to Kim and took the towel from his lap, massaging the other's head with it to dry his hair. Kim hummed and leaned back into his touch, closing his eyes and having a small smile on his lips.