ミ★ 𝘔𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 ★彡

Kenta x Kim from Pit Babe.

''If you look up at the sky you'll always find me,'' Kenta spoke softly. Kim looked up at the dark sky. Most of it was painted with small white specs, barely visible. 

''The stars?'' Kim asked and turned to look at the older. Kenta nodded and smiled at him, his right hand in his pocket the whole time. He was nervous, so he tried to avoid speaking so he didn't mess anything up.

They were both in the backyard of their home eating instant noodles happily. Kim had rested his head against Kenta's shoulder eating his noodles, occasionally feeding the elder some bites. Being in harmony enjoying the time they are both off from work, especially with each other.

''Are you going back to the mansion tomorrow?'' The younger asked.

''Maybe not...'' He answered, looking around.

''Where do you want to go tomorrow?''

''You know what we should do? Get matching bracelets!'' Kim said. He placed the empty cup of noodles to the side and rested his head on the other male's lap smiling.

''Why not, I just hope Mr.Tony doesn't see it I wouldn't want to lose it,'' Kenta spoke, although he had other plans he still agreed. He then began to play with his boyfriend's hair, twirling the hair in his fingers and massaging his scalp gently.

''You know, I love you right?'' The younger mumbled, his eyes closing. Kenta smiled, admiring how beautiful Kim looked, before leaning down to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

''I love you too,'' He hummed. 

''How about I show you how much I love you, hmm?'' Kim suggested opening his eyes.

''Kim oh my god!! You and your mind!'' They both began to laugh as Kenta then pushed him off gently. Kim shook his head, sitting normally again.

''How's Winner doing after that punch you landed on him again.''

''Well, he's fine just slightly intimidated by me. And it's not my fault he doesn't know how to stay in his place and keep that mouth of his closed.''  Kenta nodded at what he said because it was true. 

Silence fell upon both of them as they stared at each other lovingly.

''You're so beautiful, especially your personality and heart,'' The elder said and let his hand rest on the other's cheek. 

''Yeah and you're hot in every aspect,'' Kim answered shamelessly. 

''Oh my God Kim! Why do you ruin every sweet moment with your horny remarks!'' Laughter filled around them again as Kenta pushed Kim's face away from him, softly. He then stood up walking away, Kim chased after him but soon gave up because the other knew how to move faster.

''Hey come on! Get back here!'' He yelled. 

''Come catch me then!'' The other yelled back. Kim looked around before grabbing a bottle of water and splashing Kenta with it. The elder froze, in shock with his eyes widened, being soaked from head to torso. The younger stood in front of him trying not to laugh as he wiped water off his face, but failed.