𝒜𝓂 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃?!

Way x Babe from Pit Babe

It was way too quiet for anybody's sake in the garage. There also seemed to be tension between the two main racers, which nobody knew why. Nobody dared to speak up and ask why because they knew it'd cause a huge argument involving everybody. But of course, there always has to be a nosy one.

North.

''What's going on with you and Way, Babe?" North asked and placed his arm around the elder's shoulders. Babe was pissed and asked why it added more fuel to the fire, so he roughly pushed the younger off him.

''Okay, okay. No need to be rough and North stop asking,'' Alan intervened and pulled North to the side. ''Do you need to take a break, Babe?''

Footsteps were heard and that's when Way entered the garage, with puffy red eyes, showing he was most likely crying for a long time before arriving. Everyone turned to look at him, then at Babe wondering what had happened.

''You still dare to come here?!" Babe yelled as he saw Way. The other looked down momentarily before lifting his head and glaring at him.

''And?! I also work here not only you!" Way yelled back.

Babe then pushed him harshly, causing Way to fall to the ground.

''A betrayer like you shouldn't be welcomed here anymore!!' He then kicked him.

''That's enough!!'' Alan yelled and pushed Babe back, Sonic helping Way up. ''What is wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me?! You dare to ask me?! What's wrong is he works with Tony and is a betrayer!!" Babe continued to yell.

''You don't fucking know anything!'' Way yelled. ''You knew Charlie also worked with Tony and forgave him fast why are you fucking having favoritism!''

The elder's eyes widened and immediately landed a punch on the other's face.

''At least Charlie changed! He had the guts to tell me everything unlike you!!''

''Enough!! You guys have to race in 10 minutes!! Deal with your problems afterward!!''Alan then pushed Babe again and yelled. Everyone went quiet and had widened eyes as they didn't know how to react, but instead got ready for the race. Both of the racers avoided each other, instead of seeming like teammates they seemed like enemies!

''Fighting!! Do your best!'' Alan said, patting both of their backs and walking to where everybody else was. "Something's going to happen after the race..." He mumbled to himself.

Both X-Hunter and Red Racing got ready, in their cars prepared to race, as they then got set off to start. As usual, Babe was in the lead, Kim following behind him, but this time Way let Winner surpass him as he had 0 interest in racing anymore. After doing 4 laps, the race ended and Babe won, but was furious, getting out of the race car, and slamming the car door. Way then also got out of the car, calmly and stood looking around, before he got pushed.

''You're even useless in racing?!'' Babe spat at him, furiously. Alan then grabbed Way, standing in front of him to protect him, he was willing to get hit especially for Way.