𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖒 𝕳𝖚𝖌𝖘

Pete x Way from Pit Babe

Way was drained from everyone, he had to help Alan with papers and deal with Babe being moody since Charlie was somewhere else with Jeff. He stood against one of the racing cars, watching as Babe scolded one of the junior racers, not even paying attention. 

''Hooo, look at Way admiring the love of his life!~" North spoke, catching Way's attention.

''What?! No!!'' Way immediately answered.

''Why so defensive? Everyone knows you like him!" The junior racer continued to tease. Way's eyes widened as he couldn't form a sentence, before walking away anoyedly. North's laugh was heard, making him more irritated as he walked towards his car, and sat inside.

He was sick and tired of everyone, and the feeling got worse as each day passed, seeing them all the time. He wished he could see his lover daily like he had seen the same people for the past 10 years. He was so deeply daydreaming about his lover that he hadn't realized Babe was trying to talk to him until the other knocked on his car window.

''What?'' Way said as he unlocked the car door so his friend could enter. Babe glared at him which made Way frown, holding back from rolling his eyes since he didn't want to make the other even more mad.

''Do you like me or what?!" Babe randomly asked. The younger closed his eyes, making a mental note to kill North, before answering.

''No!'' Way answered. ''I have a lover! God, no!''

Babe nodded but then quickly turned his head with widened eyes and his jaw dropped.

 ''YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" He shouted.

''Ye━WHAT?! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M GAY?!'' The younger shouted back in shock as well.

''A girlfriend?!''

''N━What?!"'

They both stared at each other with widened eyes, but also were super confused. Way shifted in his seat and blinked as Babe also moved around and pointed a finger at his face accusingly. 

''Who is it? Boy or girl!'' 

''None of your business!''

''Way tell me before I find them myself and beat them up!'' Babe threatened.

''I doubt you can reach their level, Babe!'' He fired back.

''Is it Pete?!''

Way's jaw dropped at his sudden but accurate guess, not knowing how to answer. 

''It is, huh!'' 

''Keep your mouth closed!'' Way shook his head slowly getting pissed. Babe nodded and smirked, deciding to tease the other.

''Awh does he treat you like a princess! Since he's so rich~'' He teased, laughing.

The younger's cheeks got tinted with pink slightly before he calmed himself and firmly said.