ミ★ 𝘐𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦 ★彡

Kenta x Kim from Pit Babe

The sun had barely begun to rise, and Kenta was already up, getting ready for the day. In contrast to him, Kim, was still in bed, deeply asleep, not caring about the world. The elder walked back to the bedroom, picking up the black jacket he always wears and sliding it on. He turned to look at the younger and smiled softly. He looked adorable with his messed-up fluffy hair and relaxed face. As he put his shoes on, he looked for his special bracelet and slid it on, then covered it up with the sleeve of his jacket to not lose it or get caught.

Kenta was now ready to go back to the mansion, but he decided to wait a few minutes until he left. He walked over to the side of the bed and kneeled, stroking the other's cheek with his thumb and smiling softly.

''Kim,'' He softly spoke. Kim stirred around a bit before his eyes fluttered open. He was half awake and half asleep.

''I'm heading back out to the mansion again, love.''

Kim nodded and closed his eyes again momentarily before opening them and mumbling something. Kenta, who had already stood up, kneeled again, asking Kim what he had said, a bit confused.

''Why so early?'' Kim asked, sighing. He wanted to have breakfast with his boyfriend, but it seemed he couldn't.

''I prefer leaving early than coming home late at night,'' He explained. The younger then sat up and opened his arms, hinting at a hug as a goodbye. The elder then embraced him in a hug, and Kim melted in the other's arms, feeling sleepy again. Kenta stroked the younger's hair before placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

''Bye then,'' Kim said but didn't let go of the other.

''Love, you have to let go so I can go to work,'' He chuckled softly. Kim groaned but eventually let go and kissed Kenta one last time before lying back in bed since the other had left. He had felt an uneasy feeling in his body, but he decided to ignore it as he fell asleep again.

2 hours eventually passed until Kim woke up to his phone, getting blown up with notifications. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. All the notifications were from Winner, or that's what he thought since his vision was blurry. He had 4 missed calls and around 15 messages from Winner, which made him confused. He then decided to call the other.

''Where the hell are you? It's 9 am. already!''

''Good morning to you too, Winner.''

''Answer my question!''

''At home,''

''Did your boyfriend... never mind, are you going to come in today or not?''

''Yeah, I will,'' Kim rolled his eyes at how annoying Winner was.

''Hurry up then!''

''Yeah yeah, whatever,'' He then hung up and threw his phone on the bed. He had tried to stand up, but he failed as he stumbled over his own feet, falling. His vision got even more blurry as he struggled to get up. He got frustrated. He never felt like this, and he didn't like it. Maybe the last 4 days of not sleeping or eating well were hitting him. Instead of continuing to attempt to get up, he just sat on the floor and sighed, closing his eyes. His whole body suddenly got chills and goosebumps, but they got worse as time went by, and he couldn't shake off the weird feeling.