꧁•⊹٭Love you٭⊹•꧂

Alan x Jeff from Pit Babe

Everyone was busy ensuring Babe's car was doing well so he could win the race. Jeff was part of that commotion as he was in charge of adding more speed to the racer's car. Everybody had been working non-stop for the past 3 hours.

Alan had done his part of making repairs to the car and was now seated on the couch in the garage, drinking water, which helped him cool down. It was a hot day, and nobody could bear the heat. He then decided not to overwork the poor employees.

"Alright, alright! Everyone take a break, eat your lunch, and drink water!'' Alan announced and nodded. As everyone began to walk away, and the area seemed to be less crowded, his eyes were in search of a special somebody. The special person wasn't there.

"Hey, where is Jeff?'' He asked as he grabbed Sonic's arm to stop him.

''He was with us earlier, but we don't know where he went,'' North interrupted, sliding his arm around Sonic's shoulder and walking away with him. The elder frowned and found it weird why he left all of a sudden.

When he was about to turn, he felt someone hug him from behind. He was startled for a moment before realizing it was the person he was looking for.

Jeff.

"Who are you looking for?" The younger asked. Alan smiled at him gently and turned around, fully placing his arms around the other's waist.

"Hmm, where were you??" He asked and stroked the younger's hair.

"I went to get snacks!" Jeff then lifted the black plastic bag and smiled slightly. He then removed the hand off of his head and intertwined his fingers with them. He began to walk, as the elder followed behind him, the couple going to the backyard of the garage.

Jeff then sat down on the chair and let out a sigh, he was feeling exhausted, especially working in the heat. 

''You okay?" Alan asked and passed him a water bottle. The younger drank it as he nodded, stretching a bit, and opened the plastic bag, offering the elder the snacks he had bought. Alan only took one bag of chips before shaking his head. "Keep the rest, it's fine!"