Long time no see

Authors pov

Enzo flew to Japan in his black and gold private jet with his bodyguards. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt and gray joggers.

"Boss, we have information on the rat the bodyguard reported

"Boss, we have information on the rat the bodyguard reported. Enzo looked up from his seat and spoke in a cold, deadly tone, "We'll kill him. What are you waiting for? Him to get more information off of us?" The bodyguard felt chills down his back as Enzo's words sank in. "Tell Micky to come here," Enzo ordered. "Yes, boss," the bodyguard acknowledged before walking away to relay the message.

I would like to inform you that the boss requested for Micky to come here. The bodyguard respectfully bowed his head in response and walked away. Shortly after, Micky arrived and bowed his head in respect as well. As he raised his head, Micky sat down.

Micky, please take a seat as I have an important matter to discuss with you. I am aware that you have been facing some issues lately."

"Micky, look at me. Have you found yourself in a difficult situation? Don't worry, I'm here to help. Will this situation interfere with our mafia organization?  no, I didn't say it would. I want to support you, not discard you."

"Mickey's eyes widened and started to get teary. "Thank you, boss. I'll forever be in your good graces." Enzo chuckled. "Of course you will, Micky. You're like a brother to me. We built this organization together, but you decided you just wanted to be a bodyguard instead of the second in command." He chuckled again."

Another bodyguard approached Enzo and bowed his head. "Boss, we have arrived in Japan. We are currently landing right now." Enzo replied, "Good. You're dismissed." The bodyguard walked away.

"Enzo, are you sure you want to make Ryuk your donna? I mean, I don't even think he would agree to it," Enzo asked.

"Look, if he doesn't agree, I'll just show him that I'm more than a cruel mafia boss. This could benefit both of our mafia organizations," Enzo replied.

Sigh your still as stubborn as ever chuckles  you bet I am let's go Enzo got up from his seat walking out of the jet to see bodyguards and different cars standing outside of his jet he smirks because he knows that this will be a fun trip he walked to the car and a bodyguard opened it for him and Enzo got in

"Boss, do we head to our base?" Enzo nodded his head and the driver started to pull off, with other cars following him. They drove for an hour until they arrived at their base. It wasn't an ordinary base; it looked like a big mansion, but it was for bodyguards to sleep and there base The building was gray and black with white accents and was filled with bodyguards walking all around. They arrived at a gate with a guard holding a gun who walked up to the car."

ID The driver was about to show his ID to the guard when Enzo rolled down the window and said, "Just open the door, I'm tired." The guard's eyes widened in surprise, and he quickly bowed his head and apologized. He then signaled for the control room guard to open the gate