The angel in disguise

Enzo was walking around inside his house when he suddenly spotted a girl who was just 5'3" tall. She had blonde and black hair and was wearing a plain black dress with diamonds all over her neck. Enzo was quite confused as he had never seen this woman before, and he didn't know whether she was a friend or a foe.

Enzo approached the girl and asked, "Who the hell are you? And how the hell did you get in here?" The girl replied that the guards let her in, and commented on Enzo's nice house. Enzo felt annoyed because he wasn't sure what the girl wanted.

"Oh, well I'm Nikki Miko. Nice to meet you," Nikki said as she held out her hand for a handshake. Instead, she was met with a gun pointed towards her head. "Look, I don't know who the hell you are, but you better state your business with me," Enzo demanded, trying to read her but failing as she appeared emotionless.

Nikki smiled and walked up to Enzo, grabbing his gun and putting it towards her forehead. Enzo was quite shocked at what he was seeing, but he also liked the bravery she was trying to put on. Enzo stood back a couple of inches while lowering his gun.

"Impressive. It's not every day you see someone put a gun to their head," Nikki nodded as Enzo walked to his kitchen to grab a whiskey glass. First, he grabbed a nice circular ice cube and placed it in the glass. Then, he poured whiskey into the glass and began to swirl it. Finally, he spoke up.

"I don't need drugs, guns, or protection," Nikki said as she walked towards the bar stool and took a seat. Enzo, who had been sipping his whiskey, looked at her with an emotionless face and asked, "So what business do you have with me then?"

Nikki replied, "I came to help you," which made Enzo raise an eyebrow. "And how the hell are you gonna help me? You know nothing about me, princess," he said, taking another gulp of his drink.

Nikki laughed and said, "You're right, Mr. Enzo. I may not know much about you, but I do know that you're looking for Ryuk." Enzo's expression changed, and he smirked.

"And how did you know about Ryuk? You his playtoy or something?" he asked, his aura turning dark, and his blue eyes darkening. Nikki felt a shiver run down her spine.

She decided to play with him a little bit and get under his skin. "Actually, Ryuk and I are dating. We have been dating for quite a while, you see," Nikki showed Enzo the wedding ring on her finger, hoping to get a

reaction out of him, but deep down, she felt disgust. She was a lesbian and could never see herself dating a man unless it was her beloved crush that suddenly turned into a man, then maybe she'll date a man.

Just when Nikki was going to mess with Enzo some more and then stop, Nikki spoke again, "We want twins, and I already have nam-"

Bang! All you heard from across the mansion was a gunshot.