Look whos back

"I can't stop thinking about Enzo ever since we hooked up

"I can't stop thinking about Enzo ever since we hooked up. My mind is so occupied with thoughts of him that I forgot all about the mission. Today, I'm meeting one of my friends who I've been friends with since high school. Our parents tried to make us get married, but we refused because she was a lesbian.

I decided to go casual today and wore Air Force 1s, a plain red shirt, and black jeans. I didn't feel like dressing up all fancy. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, where my maids greeted me, but I walked past them.

I sat on the bar stool and ate my food while my phone started buzzing. I raised my phone off the counter to see who was texting me, and it turned out to be my friend.

"Hey Dae dae ❤️, are you almost here?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm just eating real quick. Be there soon," I replied.

"Alright, bye little Cracker," she said.

"Bye."

I chuckled slightly at the nickname she gave me. I got up from the stool, walked to my Lamborghini, and drove to the mall where we were supposed to meet up.

Ten minutes later, I arrived at the mall and turned off my car. I got out and started walking towards the entrance. I sat down at the nearest bench and waited. I heard someone call my name, but thought I was imagining things because sometimes I hear voices inside my head.

I took out my phone, ignoring the voice until I felt a slap on the back of my neck. I knew who it was because she was the only one who had the guts to hit me.

I turned around and saw a 5'5 black girl with a slicked-back ponytail, a black bodysuit, and some light blue ripped jeans that were tight. She had some Air Force 1s on with a chain that said "dae dae" made out of diamonds, and some

stud earrings. Did I mention she had a black thong on that was raised high up so you could see it on her hips? I'm not gonna lie, she had an amazing body and she was all natural.

"Dae Dae!" I started hugging her and she hugged me back. She smelled really good. One thing about Dae Dae is she always gonna smell good, and if someone messes with her, she'll put them down if she has to.

We both let go and she spoke, "Ok, Ryuk, I see you're getting taller and you're still dressing ugly. Like who the fuck Puts on some black jeans with a red shirt with some Air Force 1s like I taught you. I taught yo ass to Have some style, and you're still dressing ugly. That's a shame."

I kissed my teeth because she's always talking about how my style is bad. I'm no fashion designer, I'm a mafia, but I decided to let it go because I'm used to getting bullied by her."

This is what dae dae look like

And her pov gonna look like more information about her gonna be in the next chapter